• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
is ur best argument he is from chicago. golly gee should released john wayne gacy. hometown boy.
I'll agree that the optics aren't great specially if he's found guilty. There was rumors that Underwood would bench him regardless, but it is what it is.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Like false claims obviously exist but she said he non-consensually fingered her at a bar and she immediately went to get an SA kit done...due process and all that but to me (and to any person with critical thinking) the chances he did it are well over 95% to me.

Too specific of a story and if it was made up out of thin air might as well claim something more violent (not that what is claimed isn't awful). Dude's a scumbag and the whole Illinois program supported him.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
The Illinois Alleged Rapist Best player is a no name? Never change college basketball.

Angela Breeze, Katherin Clock n Jack Eaty are the only NAMES in this level of the sport.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Clemson is actually really well corched, I was impressed with their high low movement

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Really blows, Shead was one of my favorite players to watch. He was an absolute menace

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
this dude's name is really BAYLOR lol