• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Let me know if there’s anything new in it, usually these things are just to drive subs with rehashed info but since she went so crazy about it I’m holding out hope

Brick

Let me know if there’s anything new in it, usually these things are just to drive subs with rehashed info but since she went so crazy about it I’m holding out hope
she is sober. it all makes sense.

and of course has daddy issues.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
villainizing a successful Trumper Karen gets clicks, no other reason necessary to publish it

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
FUB7jqRXEAkzAph.jpg

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
UConn is on another level. Was honestly shocked we were only down 5 at half, but the wheels are fully off. GG.

Did not think we would get this far, Brad Underwood is great. Hope TJ is innocent, but if not, hope justice is found.

Most B1G wins in the last 4 years

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
UConn is on another level. Was honestly shocked we were only down 5 at half, but the wheels are fully off. GG.

Did not think we would get this far, Brad Underwood is great. Hope TJ is innocent, but if not, hope justice is found.

Most B1G wins in the last 4 years

40_lb_box_of_rape_by_malevolentdeath_d416e4u-fullview~2.jpg

bruin

I heard they were giving away tickets to @jar @dabo in LA.

Dodgers got the Japanese legend Yama a few miles down the road.

Catch you here mananá hermonos

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
12 fouls, one for every minute played. These refs the STARS

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
just saw a shot of the crowd and it was some bama bangs twink wearing a gold chain and billionaire boys club t-shirt

where is Isis when you need them

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
this spare clemson white big is losing the game for them. Guy is clueless

Skeeter

Uber felon
Fuck outta here with that take Larry. If it's a regular season game in December, sure. In the tournament step on their throat.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Fuck outta here with that take Larry. If it's a regular season game in December, sure. In the tournament step on their throat.
I mean I'm not even offended by the score lol and I doubt Underwood is either. Clingan just on another level.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Bama is probably the only team that can beat UCONN but they'll need to go like 25-35 from 3 to do it