• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Tournament - South Region Discussion

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Also

8529_tulsa_golden_hurricane-mascot-2009.png

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Archie Miller was a player at State when I went to Herb Sendek basketball camp in 2000. Go Flyers.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
UD blowing a 4 on 1 break which turns into an easy breakaway dunk for OSU? This is what I came for.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Can't hit mid range jumper

Run plays to screen for mid range jumpers

Clintmartian

Stringer Bell
In my money bracket I have Syracuse-New Mexico in my Sweet 16 match up with Syracuse advancing, now I'm thinking the match-up favors New Mexico. I forgot how injury ridden Syracuse is inside and that's New Mexico's strength.

nowitsourtime

33-9. Colorado with a mind boggling 8 seed. I think they were 7 point underdogs.
I remember watching Arizona taking it to Colorado about a month ago. Their offense is just way too poor at shooting to beat a pretty solid Pitt team.

ZeekLTK

You just knew Dayton was going to win by watching their reaction to drawing Ohio State during the selection show.

I still picked Ohio State to win because of Big Ten homerism but if I was doing a real bracket I definitely would have taken Dayton.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Why is Craft taking the last shot for Ohio State? They have other players who are much better offensively to take those shots. Just because he's a gritty team leader doesn't mean he can shoot.

Very glad the whole Craft storyline will finally be dead now.

Chase

Why didn't OSU call a timeout with 3.8 seconds left but called one with 38 seconds left? RIP Aaron Craft.

ZeekLTK

No you wouldn't have

Haha, I just had to throw that in before someone looked at the ESPN group and went "wait, you said you thought Dayton was going to win but have Ohio State in the Final Four".

Because BIG TEN BABY: MSU, OSU, Wisconsin, and Wichita State final four. lol