• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Offseason

Walter323

Thoughts on switching up the North and South divisions?
Take the final rankings and split the two sides even

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
If you are doing geographic divisions, East/West doesn't work so you have to stay North/South.

North: Cal, OSU, Nebraska, SC, Michigan, Notre Dame
South: Arkansas, Tennessee, Georgia, Baylor, Louisville, Alabama

What would be kind of cool would be a relegation conference. Best 6 in one division, other 6 in the other. Top two teams in the lower division switch with the bottom two in the top division. To incentivize the top division, you could give those teams 2-3 extra scholarships for the year.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
If you are doing geographic divisions, East/West doesn't work so you have to stay North/South.

What would be kind of cool would be a relegation conference. Best 6 in one division, other 6 in the other. Top two teams in the lower division switch with the bottom two in the top division. To incentivize the top division, you could give those teams 2-3 extra scholarships for the year.

I like this idea a lot.

Akecheta

I like the sounds of that....But leave me in the ACC please :ninja: I can win there (just kidding... or am I)

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
I'm good with anything, next year is not going to be pretty for me. I have no depth, no recruiting class and the young talent I do have is a ways away from being impact types. They're going to have to learn on the job though and lean on my beast QB.

Walter323

1) You may not persuade anyone from declaring for the draft if the following apply:

- 90 overall or higher (if projected to go in the first four rounds). Any player projected to go in the first round are to be let go regardless of rating.
- Heisman Trophy winner

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
By extra 3 scholarships do you mean in addition to the + 2?

I'm green. Was able to talk 2 guys back that were outside the Top 4 rounds.

My entire senior class projected to be drafted with the exception of my 99 OVR QB and my 99 OVR K (who never missed a FG in his 3 years as a starter).

Walter323

guys not eligible to come back

Ohio State
WR Joey Carter

Tennessee
DT Charlie Moore

USC
TE Jon Hawkings

Walter323

By extra 3 scholarships do you mean in addition to the + 2?

I'm green. Was able to talk 2 guys back that were outside the Top 4 rounds.

My entire senior class projected to be drafted with the exception of my 99 OVR QB and my 99 OVR K (who never missed a FG in his 3 years as a starter).

up for debate.
Either top 6 get +3 bonus and +2 buffer and bottom 6 get +2 buffer
or
top 6 get +3 bonus and nobody gets a buffer

Akecheta

Green

Curious it seems the guys vying to be at the top should get the extra help... not the guys trying to stay at the top. Just seems backwards to me lol

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Walter323

Green

Curious it seems the guys vying to be at the top should get the extra help... not the guys trying to stay at the top. Just seems backwards to me lol

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Gotta be incentive to get to the top.

It's ncaa not nfl,

But I see what you mean

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
green, man transfers are screwing me this year.

between seniors, transfers, and going pro early, i will lose 21 players and only signed 9

SandS2910

green, man transfers are screwing me this year.

between seniors, transfers, and going pro early, i will lose 21 players and only signed 9
Ah snap.... Sounds like my own personal OD. I'm the only one in there and can only sign 9-10 per year!

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Here's an interesting stat. @bluejay13 and I gave up pretty similar yardage, had the same amount of takeaways, and right around the same number of sacks but I gave up way more points.

Tennessee: 302.9 YPG, 238.7 PYPG, 64.2 RYPG, 19 takeaways, 32 sacks, 13.7 PPG
California: 340.0 YPG, 265.9 PYPG, 74.1 RYPG, 19 takeways, 31 sacks, 24.2 PPG

I'll have to figure out how to fix that.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I think everyone is done. It's hard to tell by the website, but everyone has posted since we advanced.

@Walter323

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Oh yeah Jerry Kill is my new offensive coordinator. It's been a good spring so far - only 2 seizures.

bluejay13

8d420236626b80d80494dabb08c80553.jpg

I can't use any recruiting points since I'm full and here are my 10 with no scholarships out. Just looking to avoid recruiting sanctions by posting this.

Green

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
The dynasty site works for me now! 3 early signees: QB, TE, & CB. Hoping to get a few more to get my 10 max. So far, my class is 2nd to last in the county.

GREEEEEEEN

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
The dynasty site works for me now! 3 early signees: QB, TE, & CB. Hoping to get a few more to get my 10 max. So far, my class is 2nd to last in the county.

GREEEEEEEN

Maybe you can walk @bruin228 through the process on how you were able to finally gain access.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?

Walter323

I coach 7th grade. It's an absolute blast. Was assistant for varsity last few years but wife layed down the law and said only one varsity sport so I choose wrestling.

we run a 4-4 or or 4-3 monster depending on what type of team we a facing.
offence is a basic I with some pistol starting to get sprinkled in. The 7th grade group is pretty solid technically so it's pretty fun.

Akecheta

I coach 7th grade. It's an absolute blast. Was assistant for varsity last few years but wife layed down the law and said only one varsity sport so I choose wrestling.

we run a 4-4 or or 4-3 monster depending on what type of team we a facing.
offence is a basic I with some pistol starting to get sprinkled in. The 7th grade group is pretty solid technically so it's pretty fun.
I coach 3rd-6th grade pee wee here. We) 4th -6th tbis year. Tryin to teach the Wing T