• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Offseason

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
I also only have 66 players on my roster because I cut all those scrubs the CPU signed and I think my team started at 68 pre-recruits.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Technicality question:

I have a backup OL who is the backup at all 5 OL positions, but is also a backup TE/FB and will see the field as a 6th OL/TE/FB often (good-ish catch rating). I know it doesn't matter in game, but I was going to give him an eligible number. He is currently 79, but I'd like to make him 80, in part just to keep it straight since he's going to be in the backfield some. I don't want to make it seem like I'm just throwing a fat guy back there to dick around, he really can catch. 68 CTH, 65 SPC, 74 CIT, 82 RTE, 95 ACC, 75 TRK, upper 60s run ratings, even a 77 jump and 71 juke. I think he may have been one of those big ATHs.

Problem? No one cares? May end up with a #80 on the OL a few snaps a game if someone is tired but that's it.

I have no depth anywhere so I'm going to have a few players out of position here and there, especially on defense and extra OL at TE/FB.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Technicality question:

I have a backup OL who is the backup at all 5 OL positions, but is also a backup TE/FB and will see the field as a 6th OL/TE/FB often (good-ish catch rating). I know it doesn't matter in game, but I was going to give him an eligible number. He is currently 79, but I'd like to make him 80, in part just to keep it straight since he's going to be in the backfield some. I don't want to make it seem like I'm just throwing a fat guy back there to dick around, he really can catch. 68 CTH, 65 SPC, 74 CIT, 82 RTE, 95 ACC, 75 TRK, upper 60s run ratings, even a 77 jump and 71 juke. I think he may have been one of those big ATHs.

Problem? No one cares? May end up with a #80 on the OL a few snaps a game if someone is tired but that's it.

I have no depth anywhere so I'm going to have a few players out of position here and there, especially on defense and extra OL at TE/FB.

Make him a 40.

Akecheta

As far as edited numbers and gear worn does it matter? As long as we aren't changing height weight stuff?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Make him a 40.

I have 41, 46, 47 available so I will do 41.

I'm green and ready to go. Recruiting is going to be a bitch but we'll see how it goes. I have a DT on my LB depth chart, a LB on my SS depth chart, a backup OL starting at FB and backing up at TE. Need some skill players badly.

Akecheta

Purple

Last update I can do for the evening at least. My son is in the ER. having severe stomach pain.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Green. System is down and ready. I think I have a winner with this team and the offense I've built for them. Blend of a few offended.

The only thing I'm questioning is who plays at QB. Starter is a 92 OVR JR that had an NFL type arm (92 QBP, 95 QBA), but he's slow. The second string guy is a 82 OVR RS SO that has incredible raw talent - he's the 4th WR too. Problem with him is his QBA is 82.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Green. System is down and ready. I think I have a winner with this team and the offense I've built for them. Blend of a few offended.

The only thing I'm questioning is who plays at QB. Starter is a 92 OVR JR that had an NFL type arm (92 QBP, 95 QBA), but he's slow. The second string guy is a 82 OVR RS SO that has incredible raw talent - he's the 4th WR too. Problem with him is his QBA is 82.

53ae44a3552229814206def5de7a2dbc62a8a5d7e8cea1d1a62927b6d9093244.jpg

I'm just happy I have 5 skill position players I can put on the field without being horribly sad. Once I get past those 5 guys, we'll see what happens.

I have about 8 defenders I trust to do a decent job too, which is not quite enough.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
53ae44a3552229814206def5de7a2dbc62a8a5d7e8cea1d1a62927b6d9093244.jpg

I'm just happy I have 5 skill position players I can put on the field without being horribly sad. Once I get past those 5 guys, we'll see what happens.

I have about 8 defenders I trust to do a decent job too, which is not quite enough.

I'll take a Braxton Miller problem before I take a Jeremy Johnson problem.

Akecheta

Lol sucks those tables dont showup in Tapatalk app.

But Im almost positive my numbers are 11

Walter323

FYI Arizona is the 12th team in the conference. They were the only 6 star team. All of the SEC teams are garbage

Akecheta

I thought I posted for SoCal, but dont see it now. Otherwise whatever lol

LEGEND

Any other scheduling requests?
I have a small request...

Can I have all cpu games? And put in a 16 team conference with me being the only user?

Oh, and one more... If a user finishes 2nd... can you put them on auto pilot for the National championship?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
A head's up to everyone. I'm going to have some strange combinations on the pre-snap screen:

- #2 FB is my #2 HB and #4 WR
- #2 QB is my #3 WR (he is low to high 80's in all the WR categories and 90 Spd)

I lost 4 SR WRs and wasn't able to redshirt my WR from last year since I left and rejoined after pre-season - so I am redshirting most of them now.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
A head's up to everyone. I'm going to have some strange combinations on the pre-snap screen:

- #2 FB is my #2 HB and #4 WR
- #2 QB is my #3 WR (he is low to high 80's in all the WR categories and 90 Spd)

I lost 4 SR WRs and wasn't able to redshirt my WR from last year since I left and rejoined after pre-season - so I am redshirting most of them now.
Cheater!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk 2