• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Offseason

Akecheta

Hey, since I'm apparently the only one that likes the QBA 10 idea I dont mind staying in the exact same setup, just put me with all you 99 overalls. If I get my ass handed to me so be it.

QBA 10 doesnt change much in the CPU games IMO but it changes it drastically in the U vs U game.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Green

Give me a user game week 1 if you can. I think Flann wanted to play me.

I will be gone Sun-Thu next week and Mon-Thu the week after. Would like byes week 3-4 if possible.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
I'm green on redshirting/recruiting/preseason. @Walter323 just a reminder I will be gone from Thursday morning to late Monday (after midnight). I don't know how the user schedule shook out but hopefully you can get me a Week 1 and Week 2 BYE. At least Week 1, I may be able to get back in time to play a Week 2 CPU game for a Tuesday morning advance but hopefully you can get me two early BYEs.

Hopefully I can get as many user v user non-conference games as possible as well. Any user with an open week, please schedule them to play me. I've never played @MattRDZ and wouldn't mind playing him if you can get Texas on my schedule, also would like @JSU Zack's Bama squad on my schedule if possible too. @NavyHog wouldn't be bad either but can't imagine his BYE needs and my BYE needs will match up. Maximize my user v user games as best as possible. I'll play anyone in the SEC as long as I get as many user v user games as possible.

Last edited:

MattRDZ

GT- MSTSK2SK7
It sounds like this weekend is going to be busy for everyone, I will be leaving town Friday morning until Sunday night also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Also since we are doing QBA 10, can we consider bringing back scouting reports for pre-season and post user games? I don't know about everyone else but I thought they were helpful and improved defense, which we are surely going to need a lot of help with this season.

I don't look forward to chasing @Flanntastic's team of roided up superstars around the virtual football field.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Sorry for the delays though, everyone. I was in the hospital and just got released a few hours ago. Sorry for the hold up.