• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Playoffs and Bowels Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
beamer.0.0.jpeg

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lol if that doesn’t get Dave Warner fired, nothing will

Talk about wasting a defense. If MSU had merely a bad offense, they would’ve won 10 games again

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Lol if that doesn’t get Dave Warner fired, nothing will

Talk about wasting a defense. If MSU had merely a bad offense, they would’ve won 10 games again

Only TD they scored in their last 4 games was against Rutgers. Woof. They have some talent there, too. LJ Scott is pretty decent. I think they’ll have 2 receivers drafted. Lewerke should get drafted, too.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
You must be joking. I’ll do a bet with you on Lewerke. He is garbage

IIRC he’s been hurt since the PSU game this year. I think he’s a 5th or 6th round pick when healthy. Definitely a better runner than thrower but he’s not bad.

Soonerfan09

IIRC he’s been hurt since the PSU game this year. I think he’s a 5th or 6th round pick when healthy. Definitely a better runner than thrower but he’s not bad.
Is his brain hurt? His decision making was pretty bad down the stretch. Accuracy wasn’t great either. He did make a couple nice throws though.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Finley is the next Glennon not Herbert. He’s trash. Herbert way more athletic, stronger arm and quicker release. Finley trebucheting shit back there.

@Brick

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
There were games today?

Lightningwar

Administrator
As much as I hate Fisher for burning down the program on his way out. I have to hand it to him. In the first year at A&M his running back gains more on the ground than any year Dalvin Cook had at FSU. And sets a school record in the process.

bruin

that was some pure pwnage by Northwestern in the 2nd half. Now Fitz interviews with Green Bay

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Marvin Lewis finally gets fired from the Bengals. It's amazing he lasted this long but the Bengals we're a reel stinky armpit before he got there

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Me and brick could quarterback teams to more than 6 and 7 points respectively

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Do they even serve fountain Dr pepper in stadiums? Do they serve Dr pepper at all outside of Utah?

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Dr. Pepper is from Waco so it's super popular in this part of the country and I kind of hate that I like it a lot.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Will this game feature a touchdown scored by an offense? Jesus christ

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This appears to be an actually entertaining bowel game. Might stave off my hangover nap.