• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Shampship Week Thread brought to you by Crootin shoes

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Still upset that Jalen Reagor decommitted from OU and went to TCU. He had me more excited than probably anyone from the 2017 class. :emo:

NML

I think Memphis is the second highest scoring offense in college football (with UCF being first)

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
This Memphis team barely beat a 6-6 UCLA team at home

UcF sHoUlD bE iN dA plAyOFfs

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Why the fuck would you leave a school in Flawda for god-forsaken Nebraska? Win 9 or 10 games and get fired, or stay at UCF and be treated like a king. Hmmmmm

Brick

Would be entertaining watching them play OU just to see if BAKER could set the record for points in a game
Still don't see the problem. Brasky once allowed 62 points in their final game to a team without a QB, didn't win a conference championship, and still got into the BCS title game. U just being a dick.

Brick

People who don't think Bammer will be in, no matter what happens today, have lost their shit.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
How has fucking Georgia had the exact same boring team with decent but unremarkable skill players that goes ~8-4 with an SECCG loss for 15 years now?

Its actually kind of amazing how consistently meh they've been. What's their biggest win this century? I honestly can't think of one