• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The New BSCFL, 2015 Rosters, with that new Coke taste

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I can't even get on to play, much less recruit or worry about it saving.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
I wasn't able to get my game to save in Powerhouse the night I advanced, I was going to try again later.

I'm out of ideas. Even if the clear cache thing works, having to suffer through it before doing any step like recruiting or playing a game will be a nightmare. I will try again late tonight but if my game in Powerhouse doesn't save, I'm probably just giving up on NCAA.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
I think ea pulled the plug, and it doesn't matter what they say, there is no staff in the ncaa office to fix it. I think they broke it on purpose so they could use the server bandwidth for other games.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Yeah it was fun these past few years. I doubt I will be around much anymore.

Adios and Happy Trails.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I think ea pulled the plug, and it doesn't matter what they say, there is no staff in the ncaa office to fix it. I think they broke it on purpose so they could use the server bandwidth for other games.

The servers still work fine on 13, played yesterday. EA is just incompetent.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
My game in Powerhouse did save tonight, so maybe whatever the problem was is fixed? Or maybe it just fixed long enough for me to play? Anyone else able to play in either of these ODs?

ArmyVol

#trending
User update still in hospital wife had an emergency c-section on Friday night baby was born 4 weeks early we may get discharged on Tuesday will keep you posted