• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Fleury with the goalie highlight 8 minutes in. Not good.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Why are they leaving him in? Game is over. All they're doing is destroying his fragile confidence.

584750.jpg

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Fleury in god mode. Of course. And the Wizards are getting cornholed.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
These conversations Jones says Ovi is having with hisself is just him yelling FUCK into the air :laughing:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Ovechkin only wants to skate and shoot, not do anything else. Really showed there. I hope Leonsis instructs MacLellan to put him on the block. Get a strapping young Western Canadian boy in there and slap the C on him (uh, just re-sign Alzner).

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Ovechkin only wants to skate and shoot, not do anything else. Really showed there. I hope Leonsis instructs MacLellan to put him on the block. Get a strapping young Western Canadian boy in there and slap the C on him (uh, just re-sign Alzner).

Good luck on that. The fans won't show up to see an Ovi less Caps team.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Caps have had the puck in the Penguin's end all period but the Penguins had have the better chances. I know it's not a bad play to put it on net with a screen in front, but maybe try something else once in a while?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Caps have had the puck in the Penguin's end all period but the Penguins had have the better chances. I know it's not a bad play to put it on net with a screen in front, but maybe try something else once in a while?

You appear to be directly addressing Niskanen, who does nothing but shoot it from the blue line while skating backward (while 6 people stand in between him and the goal)

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Is there a limit on how many of these fuckers we can give back to GMGM?