• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

Trade Wars Discussion

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Will also attach a prospect/pick if you take 1B Robert Powell who is just due $3m this year (abotu $2.7m the rest of the year)

doh

Yes and a vesting option… let me get through this sim… I might not have any players left by the end.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
If anybody has the cap room, to take Enquist I will give up a prospect or two. Have a lot of guys in AAA that are hitting well. Would also give up a 2nd rounder

Gooksta

dafuq? my roster is all types of screwed up.. I got relievers as starters. closers as middle relievers.. have guys who were in the minors on the active roster?!?

doh

I'm out of it too. I want to dump salary/trade older players. I have the #1 Bullpen ERA and some decent guys about to be FA's who are hitters/SPs so let me know if interested.

If you are willing to take some expiring contracts, I'll attach prospects/picks too.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'd prefer it be part of a deal that makes it worth it. You still looking to drop Ragnar?
Yes, what prospects/picks would make it worth it? Gabe and the two pitchers (torres and okada) are the only two I don't want to part with.

doh

I'm trying to dump but no one has stepped up to trade with me. Again if anyone can take on some salary, I want to dump guys and I'll add picks/prospects.

Mr. Radpants

Friendship Drive Charging
I need a CF. Looking for decent contact (50 or higher) and decent OBP. I could take on salary.

I'd be looking to trade picks or prospects, although not my AAA arms and not the Asian SS.