• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Utopia Turkeys Boot Room (ps4) RIP pro clubs

jdlikewhoa

The guys over in the FIFA section at OS sound like you guys when youre giving your reviews of NCAA and Madden. That said... can't wait

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Fifa is a hundred times closer to getting it right than Madden is, lol. Those guys are plebs

worst2first

The 23rd needs to hurry up and get here. I'm not sure I'll be good enough for you guys but I'm going to give it a go. I had fun a few years back when I played hockey with some of you guys even though I was plagued with mic problems.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
You'll do fine I bet, plus you had a lot of practice with your career mode. We really don't care about performance, it's more about pavel getting high as shit and OU crossing it into the stands. I'm the only one that people rag on anyways, I'm the insult magnet so we can play well.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Lately I've just been using my Napoleonic (or rather Napoleon Dynamonic) "OH MY GOD" when exasperated.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Everyone was terrible in hockey except Keith's Jamaica colored pads

Milo

That's because he's the 5%.

Then you have the rest of us like me that can shuffle my feet back and forth and nothing else. And Yankee who can name every popular move but when he performs them he just ends up looking like he's receiving intense electrotherapy.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
I think the best part is Yankee's nervous tic that makes him laugh when he fucks up or is being berated. It is like he's chumming the waters for angry Kellas.

CoD Yankee needs to morph into FIFA Yankee. Every time something doesn't go his way, he goes full Napoleon Dynamite with his delivery and either drops a drawn out "fuuuuuck!" or a "god fucking dammit." I lose my shit every time and die like 4 consecutive times while I'm cracking up.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
He's also a lot better at FPS in general, in my experience. He has to revive me 20 times a night in Destiny :laughing:

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
I was born in the wrong time period I guess. I'm a FPS raised trog that yearns to be good at FIFA

You're young. Back in the day, I too was good at FPS. CoD World at War....I was awesome. Now I'm slow, and dead.

But dat FIFA....:love: Games where I can out-think the opponent (read: Dew puber) are where I excel now.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
I think I'm gonna make a bald ("if it's in the game") CDM this year. You'll bitch at the offensive players too much. But I'll be a Chelsea version of Cesc. Let Milo or Noles blow up the opposition, pass it to me, and I'll fire a picture perfect long ball up to OU and NML so they can fuck up the finish.

NML

I'm gonna grab 14 tomorrow if anyone wants to run some. The only fifa I've played in 2014 is 13 offline, so I'll probably be worthless.

I'll probably make a mong striker who gets the ball and turns into the defense 80% of the time.

In 13 that move was so much more effective. Herc use to pwn everytime he got the ball at the top of the 18.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Everyone wants to be a humble CDM before they log in and decide they are the solution to our scoring troubles (which is everyone who isn't Milo unless Milo has had whiskey) in which they then change to a striker or CAM. CAM is probably the most popular, had it queued up, lag, etc.

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Everyone wants to be a humble CDM before they log in and decide they are the solution to our scoring troubles (which is everyone who isn't Milo unless Milo has had whiskey).

That's why CAM is glorious. Even if you make a marginal pass (at best), you can scream at the strikers for not finishing it.

worst2first

I think I'm gonna make a bald ("if it's in the game") CDM this year. You'll bitch at the offensive players too much. But I'll be a Chelsea version of Cesc. Let Milo or Noles blow up the opposition, pass it to me, and I'll fire a picture perfect long ball up to OU and NML so they can fuck up the finish.

I like playing a midfielder. I just wish there was a dirty moves button so I could kick out against an opponent when the ref's not looking like Senderos did to Balotelli.

HopefulPerkyArachnid.gif

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I'm gonna grab 14 tomorrow if anyone wants to run some. The only fifa I've played in 2014 is 13 offline, so I'll probably be worthless.

I'll probably make a mong striker who gets the ball and turns into the defense 80% of the time.

In 13 that move was so much more effective. Herc use to pwn everytime he got the ball at the top of the 18.
Why would you buy 14?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Everyone wants to be a humble CDM before they log in and decide they are the solution to our scoring troubles (which is everyone who isn't Milo unless Milo has had whiskey) in which they then change to a striker or CAM. CAM is probably the most popular, had it queued up, lag, etc.
I never want to be CDM. I want to get right to queuing.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I cut out the middleman and play with a ST at CDM and try to be Pogba with runs from deep.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
I remember how ridiculously boring CDM was after about 3 games when you are a combined 0-0 passing.

DanishDonut0

You guys better record some videos so I can live vicariously through the turkeys. The guys I've played with the past few years all made the jump to Xbox one so I may not play much clubs this year. Only positive is that I only have to pay $25 for FIFA

Milo

Guessing it's just open to the club creator's friends?

Send me a friend invite when you can, pavel: MiloBloom87