• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Utopia Turkeys Boot Room (ps4) RIP pro clubs

Simo77

Do not have the game. But watching trogtrapper makes me think I should run out after work & dinner.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
The first thing I saw was the right wing attempting some sort of backheel cross right into the opponent. That you @Orlando?

Then I saw some sloppy/petulant any play lead to 2 goals.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The park the bus setting really works. On the down side, the wingers refuse to leave their own half

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I split a tiny 6 foot gap between a city bus and a tour bus and I drove away from a fender bender where I could have been an expert witness (maybe) to get back.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lol, first guy who refuses to come from 1 goal down match of the year. Score a goal in the 30th, he quits. WTF

I'm ready wheneva

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Bout to change houses and try to get on. Gon be so upset if it does same thing

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It's ur oklahoma internet

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I am fine with everyone else too

TrojanMan

Pink Panther
Mod Alumni
Hour and a half out.

How long does the initial DL/update take? Want to make sure I start it early.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
MSU try looking it up by friends and add a transfer request. I dont remember how to invite you but I just sent you a request

NML

Not getting a red card is a good start.

Its mostly for the new guys - but not every pass has to set up a goal. Pretty much anytime our front four got the ball last night, it was a through ball. Obviously sometimes that's the play, but dropping it back to the CDM is fine too.

We looked real puber-y last night. Everything was lofted thru balls and sprint cross - gotta adjust from 14.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I know this is a meme but trying to use the step tackle auto queues up a clear this year. I won a few last night where leroy dislodged it, ran on the ball and promptly sent it deep. I need to stop using it

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
You also don't need to do a lofted through ball if there's a clear path to someone on the ground :laughing: That just makes the pass take longer.