• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Utopia Turkeys Boot Room (ps4) RIP pro clubs

NML

Wooooooo am ready

Actually I'm not ready because I haven't downloaded yet, but soon I will be.

Or I'll order it from @dirt 's backdoor Amazon and I'll be ready by Christmas.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
You should download it remotely via PSN first man. Downloading on release night is painfully slow. It's likely to take all night. I've got it preloaded because I'm a massive trog.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I'm 'bout that disc life, fuck the haters.

should we assemble tomorrow? Tonight? Can't do tonight, haha

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Rating after all purchased online pro boosts with no experience:

uploadfromtaptalk1442958034591.jpg

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Well, possession Stat still isn't fixed. Played a drop in and it said I lost possession 13 times. Ever played a drop in where you even TOUCHED the ball 13 times? :laughing:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Be warned, possession and terrible turnaround passes and touches on hard/long balls are all so much harder this year. Which I think bodes well for us but the sprinting Yankee touch is even more exaggerated

kingssc

Lessons learned last night:

• Computer makes some real nice passes that it never has before.
  • Computer likes to pass the ball along the backline for hours.
  • Computer finishing is better than our user finishing.
  • Computer goalies are still awful at stopping long range shots.
  • Lugnutt can't shoot wide open shots from 8 yards out.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Serious point, stamina matters a fuck of a lot now. You can't just sprint endlessly.

chibob

Nice to know the CPU AI has improved.

From what iv watched so far though they don't seem to have created any differences in the AI.

PES used to have an intelligent set up to make teams mimic their real life situations - ie. Barce play like Barce, Arsenal play like Arsenal, and even when a lower league team played a big team they'd be overly cautious or try to nick a goal on the counter.

Made it really interesting when playing in a replay or a second leg of the champions league.

FIFA has always been about the online play for me in recent iterations, its never managed to capture my imagination and be as immersive as PES for off-line leagues etc.

Kinda pining for the old PES which I sunk so much time into. Think it was PES 2009 which was the final hoorah before I jumped ship to FIFA.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
PES was always better for offline mode, although on the highest difficulties all the CPU would do is just shot fake around the entire field. It was really bizarre.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Might nhl but caw runs later so probably both

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Stick around, the nhl Crew usually beds quite a bit earlier than me. Might could switch ovrr