• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 10 presented by dumb ccg games forcing bedlam this week

Iron

Ohio State has not given up 50 points since 1994 until Iowa.

roll the pizza gifs please

Hope Iowa is happy with Kirk Ferentz for the next 96 years

Iron

J.T. Barrett going to be the first QB to play for 100 years in the NCAA have 0 meaningful wins to his name.

Wolfman21

Wow, refs didn't want NC state winning that one, lol

explain further? I cut the fucking game off when they stopped a live play(we had literally handed the ball off to the running back before the whistles blew) to review the last play that was called a completed catch, which they overturned even though there was ZERO evidence that the catch wasn't completed.

Wolfman21

Seemed like every ticky tack foul that they could call, they did so.

oh, well yeah. I mean, we dealth with that shit in South Bend and knew it was coming against Clemson. I mean......if NC State wins, that means clemson is out of the ACCCG AND out of the playoff. More than likely means no ACC team makes the playoff. What do we expect, a fairly called game? lol

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Anyway

msukicker.gif

bruin

NESSler and Danielson have that relationship of old drinking buddies getting back together(were a duo with ABC back in the late 90’s) but realize they can’t pull fresh trim anymore

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
rooting heavy for osu, i dont want Mayfield to win and have this good a game

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
NESSler and Danielson have that relationship of old drinking buddies getting back together(were a duo with ABC back in the late 90’s) but realize they can’t pull fresh trim anymore

Brad Nessler a true pimp in real life too. Bumped into him at the Chick-Fil-A in Bloomington (@adchester) a couple of years ago and all da Edina hockey moms were ready to let him plow them like a pea field in the back of their Volvos.

Screamin’ Gus and KLATT one of the worst of all time

KLATT sounds like a used car salesman in Ohio. Gus needs to drop more "getting away from cop speed" references.

CJ_24

Wow, they overturned the "after the interception" ruling. I thought the talking head said they could not do that.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
As much as I want BAKER to lose, a personal foul negating a turnover is the dumbest rule in sports.

Especially when it had no impact on the play. If that hit caused the ball to pop up it’d be one thing, but it went off dum dums head before the hit