• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 2 adv Tuesday

LEGEND

Don't know what happened there? I'll send invite this time.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

LEGEND

Why do you keep going to the xbox dashboard?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk
Because it won't let me back out the game! I keep getting this!
4f29587487e5d0f78b98f1f5fde1978c.jpg

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Anyone make pos changes or depth chart changes? That can screw with the connection if it's make the week of a user game.

mineovermatter

I keep getting " the connection to your opponent has been lost" and it takes me to the dynasty main page

LEGEND

I made changes to my depth chart and formation subs...

LEGEND

If it acts up again I'll try resetting my modem but my connection str8!

LEGEND

It's gotta be your end @mineovermatter! Cpu is picking your play soon as I enter game. Then it says connection lost to your opponent.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
One of the CPB might be corrupted too. If you truly want to play you both will have to go with stock playbooks.

Only other thing I can think of if you truly have the same depth chart/pos changes you had prior to week 2.

mineovermatter

What do u mean theyre picking me play? We dont get to the kickoff lol. Im choosing the coin toss

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Last comment. My experience is it has nothing to do with your connection when it does this - it's what I said before

1) An issue with making position or depth chart changes the week of the game. If you can remember exactly what they were you can fix it.

2) For some reason one of your playbooks are corrupted. Sometimes has nothing to do with playing another user. Sometimes different CPB screw with the other (for instance I didn't have half my defense 2 games ago against Flanntastic, I removed some of defenses I added and it worked right the next time).

I think the solution is for both parties to use stock playbooks. That should fix it.

My 2 cents.

LEGEND

I had a bye week 1... so not sure how that works! My PB is all under center pro style... Don't think there is a stock PB like mine.

mineovermatter

I did all of that...reset everything, stock pb, didnt even adjust my uniform that time

Walter323

I had a bye week 1... so not sure how that works! My PB is all under center pro style... Don't think there is a stock PB like mine.

Take the stock "pro style". Should have a majority of your stuff I'm guessing

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

mineovermatter

You clearly are the one thats having the issue if you get different results. I didnt change anything. Used stock pb, reset all roster changes and didnt even change my uniform. Ill try 1 more time but I gotta get back to work soon. We've been at it for an hour

LEGEND

Don't know what issue is! I used stock offensive & defensive play books...

LEGEND

We connected fine in a unranked match... But dyn won't allow us to play! My suggestion... Is we play an unranked and loser go on auto pilot? In a sim my team is 15 points below yours overall. No way my team has a chance in a sim. Just my opinion...