• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 2 adv Tuesday

Not looking good for you and I this week. My schedule is pretty crappy until Thursday. I shouldn't have any more problems with matchups after that. Can play cpu against my team this year.

bluejay13

I will advance tonight once I'm off work. Who is all left? The one user game is going to be a sim correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LEGEND

@mineovermatter and myself tried everything to play yesterday for two hrs! Sucks that it has to be a sim. Really wanted to play that game!

Smfh!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@mineovermatter and myself tried everything to play yesterday for two hrs! Sucks that it has to be a sim. Really wanted to play that game!

Smfh!

It's to late now, but did you guys try it with team playbooks for both offense and defense? That usually works.

Also if you are looking to play more games I started back up the Ivy League. You could pick any team or an Ivy League team.

It's a slower advance. I'm only looking to go twice a week.

mineovermatter

I did. I used the OU playbook and stoxk uniforms. Hell we even tried to play an unranked game to determine who would go on autopilot...no dice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

bluejay13

@mineovermatter @LEGEND
Walter and I always have a terrible time connecting when trying to play a game. Before our games we both
Go to the settings tab on the Xbox dashboard. Go to network settings and reset the connection to factory default. Back out of that screen and then re-log in your network. After that all goes through we get on NCAA and are able to play. Very time consuming but it usually always works

LEGEND

Should I use a different coach name?
cf26274d43a21832abfc76b4123b0ad9.jpg

bluejay13

@bluejay13 XSneakySmittyX is my GT

I transferred the commissioner back to Walter so I could go from my hard drive and nuke all the old dynasty saves hoping to kill the corrupted file. I will add you when I get home but he is the one that has to invite you at the moment