• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 9 Thread - Someone Saved My Life Tonight

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Have Wisconsin even tried to double Young? This guy starts on Sunday for most NFL teams already and they are blocking him 1on1 on the edge

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The fuck is going on with OU? Has their offense even had the ball? Every time I turn it over, KSU is on offense

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
The fuck is going on with OU? Has their offense even had the ball? Every time I turn it over, KSU is on offense

They're just shitting the bed every drive. Kansas State came to play, though. They've done everything they needed to do to have success. Easily the worst performance of the LINCOLN era so far.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Heard on the PITT-Miami telecast that they’re getting it in college and in the SHIELD Monday night !
What are the odds ? ! ?
Same stadium too, hermano???

Only options starting next year will be UNLV, USF, Miami, Pitt, and Temple. However, hermanos, Only Miami and Pitt (hereforth known as 'Pittsburgh') share their names with their corresponding teams from SHIELD. Miami and Pitt play every year, but the Dolphins and Steelers aren't guaranteed to do so, though they are in the same conference. I don't know the rates for this, but it's probably every other year on average.

However, for those hermanos still listening, there are 17 NFL weeks compared to 14 CFB weeks. So each game has to fall on the same week (likely towards the middle of the season for Miami-Pitt given conference scheduling, but this isn't required) AND happen to fall on a year where both teams play in the same venue.

And here's where I stop because I'm not good at math, but I'd say the odds are VERY LOW hermanos.