• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

World Cup- Semifinal thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Fernandinho has been the worst player on the field

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I love how Muller just completely misses the ball :laughing: on the 3rd goal.

Holy crap this is ridiculous. 4-0 within 25 minutes in a World Cup semi?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Fred and Jo will save them

ZeekLTK

I think you are forgetting about Chile and Colombia

They are good, but it was easy for Brazil to play them because those are the teams they are used to playing. They play them every year. It's a bit different playing against a good team that you haven't seen since 2002 vs playing against a team you have faced probably 20 times since 2002.

sayo

YEET
1388167279855.jpg

Obligatory.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

I think they would have rioted if they lost to Chile

Idk why you should riot now, with Neymar lost to injury, in the Final 4, clearly beaten by a superior team

sayo

YEET
If the Brazilian team plays anything like their online FIFA brethren, they'll be kicking the ball into their own goal in no time.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Klose in the starting lineup. He didn't score last game because he was waiting to break the record vs Brazil.

But then Fred flops for a PK which no one converts because Neymar isn't there, but later Neuer's risky sweeper-tactic finally bites him in the ass as he loses possession and someone like Oscar scores a goal from near midfield to tie the game, and then a random defender scores (let's say Maicon because why the fuck not) for the 2-1 win.

There's your stone cold LOCK OF THE CENTURY of the week day.

Good call on that one :thumbsup: