• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Year 6 --->7 Offseason

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
@Tennessee if we're still in 2 separate conferences.

If we stay in 2 conferences, add some teams to make them each 10. Like UCLA to the B1G and Texas or LSU to the SEC. It was too weird playing 5 or 6 conference games this year.

If we move to one:

North

Cal
OSU
WVU
BC
Michigan
Stanford

South

Arkansas
Tennessee
SC
UGA
Alabama/LSU/SEC rival
UCLA

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
- 1 or 2 conferences is fine. I lean towards 1 conf (bruin's idea is good), but if we stay with 2 (which has the advantage of a probable user vs user conf championship) then add teams to make it a conference championship game.

- a rule for restarts. 1st restart free, anything after that and you need to send video proof up to 3 times. If it gets to a 5th restart its a SIM (although that is up to commish if you truly had rotten luck and video proof)

- someone beat California this year

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
WhoTheFuckAreThesePeople.gif

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@Walter323 send a invite to
smitty0010

Ah I know smitty. A good old shipmate from the Navy. Hey man I looked at Washington's roster and they are not very talented.

I haven't looked up everyone's roster, but Michigan State has some talent and wasn't user controlled.

bluejay13

Rule Suggestion:

In regards to rule:
8) Users are restricted to TWO manual movements of defensive players and one of those players must be the defender the user controls at the snap of the ball. This rule also applies to defensive special teams plays.

Could there be two additional defender movements per offensive formation shift?
Example:
Offense doesn't shift = Two standard rule movements
Offense shifts once = Two additional defender movements to combat the shift

Just a suggestion!

Also I want to hopefully make the Tennessee-Cal game an annual match-up

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I think that is a rule that no one pays attentions to or cares. That rule is a holdover to prevent "nano-blitzes" and no one I've ever played with does that.

If someone wants to move all eleven around I wouldn't care.

bluejay13

I think that is a rule that no one pays attentions to or cares. That rule is a holdover to prevent "nano-blitzes" and no one I've ever played with does that.

If someone wants to move all eleven around I wouldn't care.

Lol well a certain former user who shall remain nameless used this rule to his advantage and screamed "RULES!!!!" if I tried to properly align my defense.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
If that rule stays (which I think it should just in case some new guy comes in and starts nano blitzing), bluejay's update should definitely be added. When the offense audibles, the defense gets reset and screws up all your changes. It's pretty unfair for the offense to be able to shift around and the defense to be stuck in a look they don't want (though that obviously wasn't the intention of the rule).

Walter323

Fyi I'm not teaching summer school now so my computer time is pretty low. I will try and get the hall of records updated soon

Walter323

My computer is being gay. So I am unable to update the hall,of records. I really don't want to do it from my iPad.
any volunteers?

Walter323

Thanks.
I will wait at this stage until you are done or have all the info you need. Tag me when you are ready

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Thanks.
I will wait at this stage until you are done or have all the info you need. Tag me when you are ready

Is everyone done with bowl games? If so, you could just transfer commish to me. I'll get all the info and then advance to the offseason so you don't have to stay up late.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
At players leaving remember this:

Offseason/Recruiting

1) You may not persuade anyone from declaring for the draft if the following apply:
- 90 overall or higher (if projected to go in the first four rounds). Any player projected to go in the first round are to be let go regardless of rating.
- Heisman Trophy winner

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Also after going through some teams with Smitty he is going to Roll Tide.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Also a lot of you fuckers are over your scholarship limit

I just looked at the recruit thread and the recruiting class numbers and I don't see anyone over.

I hit my mark right on the nose and don't plan for ramesu. He has his XBONE. He dun.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Rules state: 2) Scholarship limit is Seniors +2 + open roster spots

Can't speak for everyone else, but I got:

16 seniors + 2 = 18

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
You had 10 seniors at UGA so you can sign 12. Looks like you short changed everyone by 2.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
It doesn't say that you have to subtract a RS-SR from the numbers. I'm okay with saying that, but we never did that before.

And I'm glad you are a stickler for the rules.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I guess we'll have to wait for everyone to do Players Leaving. I'll post it up now and do the draft results when everyone's done the Players Leaving bit.