• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Year 6 --->7 Offseason

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Old school recruiting for old farts I guess

I will honor your intent (recommend you add that language).

Anyhoo I lost three to the draft/transfers, so since I was +1 for allowed scholarships, I will only recruit 2 to replace those numbers.

Green

Walter323

I will honor your intent (recommend you add that language).

Anyhoo I lost three to the draft/transfers, so since I was +1 for allowed scholarships, I will only recruit 2 to replace those numbers.

Green
I lost 2 as well. 1 I was planning on starting next year. Really screws my OL over.

Old fart comment was ment to legend

LEGEND

WVU has signed one guy? Did they get hit with the death penalty?
I got hit with something! I have several guys that should've committed but haven't. If they don't commit right @ adv to recruiting... Then I'm in trouble.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

bluejay13

I have 1 transfer and 1 leaving for the draft that I can't persuade to come back so I get +2 added to my scholarship total? 14 + 2 = 16? Green on cuts

M Smith

At players leaving remember this:

Offseason/Recruiting

1) You may not persuade anyone from declaring for the draft if the following apply:
- 90 overall or higher (if projected to go in the first four rounds). Any player projected to go in the first round are to be let go regardless of rating.
- Heisman Trophy winner
Pleas note that I did not persuade anyone to stay....I logged in and it was already done.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
@M Smith on your first year, we don't enforce scholly #s, so sign as many as you can, and no worries on the talking the guy back

i am green, lost 3

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
100536480.jpg

LEGEND

Go ahead without me! Microsoft suspended my account... I can't get online.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
btw, not sure if this would work or not, but in the offseason where you can reset coach points, we should all reset to HC recruiting of 3, and stop there

You do that at edit conference. I think that it is after cuts and before pre-season.

Even if it takes a couple days we should do that. Makes it harder to recruit and puts those without XP on close to equal ground.

I would also change default coaching level to 3 XP (for potential newbies) and we must also put GM, OC and DC to zero per the rules.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Go ahead without me! Microsoft suspended my account... I can't get online.

How long? Happened to me when my kid was in some online lobby where they mod games (whatever the hell that is).

LEGEND

How long? Happened to me when my kid was in some online lobby where they mod games (whatever the hell that is).
Not sure... I had identity theft. My Visa is messed up... so since they can't bill my card they suspended the account. Don't have funds to buy a membership card either.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Not sure... I had identity theft. My Visa is messed up... so since they can't bill my card they suspended the account. Don't have funds to buy a membership card either.

Damn. Good luck with that mess.

Walter323

I put 5000 a piece on the athlete runningback, the tightend, and the safety.... I wanted those 3 the most but I used my coach skill points on the off-season 15% chance to steal
This is my best class I have ever signed

me not signing shit during the season i had to spread mine out too much for the offseason

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Green.

I will be on the road for the next day or so. I will post whenever get my cuts done.