• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread 2015

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Does this Mitch guy have his first name on his Jersey?

Wolfman21

It is a funny gif. But it made me think about that game. How devastating a loss it was at the time. And how both programs went in completely different directions.

Well no shit sherlock. One is Florida State and one is NC State. We haven't won the ACC since the 70's. We didn't really go in two different directions. Both teams just continued what theyve historically been. Good to know the fact that we're the only ACC team to consistently tap that ass bothers you though.

S

Sink

Am I incredibly stupid or does WatchESPN not offer the ability to watch several games at once with a split screen anymore?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
If South Carolina's passing game wasn't awful, they'd probably be winning or at least tied. UNC's D line doesn't seem to be very good, they have no pass rush at all and have given up a decent amount of rushing yards. But their back 7 makes up for it by not tackling.

UNC's offense looks pretty good though, they'll probably win if they start out with a TD drive.

Wolfman21

If South Carolina's passing game wasn't awful, they'd probably be winning or at least tied. UNC's D line doesn't seem to be very good, they have no pass rush at all and have given up a decent amount of rushing yards. But their back 7 makes up for it by not tackling.

UNC's offense looks pretty good though, they'll probably win if they start out with a TD drive.

They look like last year's team to me. Run the ball to keep their offense off the field. When their offense is on the field, press their receivers and hit Williams every time you get a chance. Ballgame.

Brick

Someone ban Carolina schools from these opening games, fuck. I would rather watch the old shitty Flazzu and Miami games.

Fucking engage. Three Octoberfest beers in. I never drink beer. @bruin can't wait for the best running back in the Pac-12 to rush for 86 yards on 36 carries later.

Brick

Oklahoma State is playing @ Central Michigan because of some blackmail shit I presume? Most random game ever.

Wolfman21

I guess running the ball was working too well earlier so Spurrier is deciding the fling the ball around the field some more

Brick

Fedora get another QB. This dude sucks. Fedora like Tedford in that trying too hard to adopt spread. Much better under center. This multiple shit sucks. No identity.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Waiting for my pizza, 90 shillings in the meantime.

This game is sloppy as hell

Wolfman21

Fedora get another QB. This dude sucks. Fedora like Tedford in that trying too hard to adopt spread. Much better under center. This multiple shit sucks. No identity.

Loved it last year when Hakim Jones called his bitch ass out before our game and then we had him quit a couple minutes into the 3rd quarter. It was beautiful

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

Fedora has been spread for a long time.

Brick

There isn't a skill player worth a damn outside of Cooper. Remember when UNC had nicks and that other dude? Fedora trippin. Bring back Giovanni bernard

Wolfman21

There isn't a skill player worth a damn outside of Cooper. Remember when UNC had nicks and that other dude? Fedora trippin. Bring back Giovanni bernard

Fedora brings in all the high rated talent that nobody else recruits.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Holy shit, this crowd is fucking awful. Who's idea was it to play the opening game in fucking Charlotte Thursday night with two shitty teams?

Reactions: Wuf

Wolfman21

Holy shit, this crowd is fucking awful. Who's idea was it to play the opening game in fucking Charlotte Thursday night with two shitty teams?

ESPN-CH

Spurrier gonna spurrier. RuN the ball you dipweed. Your QB sucks right now and UNC is light up front.

Brick

I liked osu better when gundy was ignoring the defense when they were on the field

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
happening.gif

Brick

Every time rob stone says "lol khaki" kill a doge.

Oh shit how can I fucking forget. Went to the grocery store after HARD WORK WORK to pick up beer and there was a fucking dog kissing booth at the bar @bruin across the street. Phone was low battery or I would have picks

People having their face licked was fucking disgusting.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Good thing UNC plays about 1 good offense in the ACC, their defense would get shredded in a good league.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Just broke one of those wooden ikea chairs.