• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread 2015

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
TCU is going to destroy Minnesota. Minnesota lost its only good offensive players. They'll get 8 wins, but they're not going to beat TCU.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lots of corches in this game assuming the shitting in the woods stance prior to each play

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
UNC averaged 6.3 YPC. Good thing they let Williams trog it up every time they got in the red zone.

1 sack all game. Lol.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Every time some dumb fuck announcer talks about how reliable some idiot college kicker is the guy misses by a mile

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Am watching vandy/wku. They just literally threw a flag because a guy celebrated with his teammates and threw the ball down after scoring.

CJ_24

So far, Michigan's QB play is holding it back. Dammit, I thought Rudock would stabilize that shit. @Brick

I have a friend from high school who is a die hard Big Blue fan. I asked him before the game what his thoughts were on UM chances, and he took essentially the same position (that Rudock would be the game managing savior). I had to kindly remind him that he's relying on a qb who transferred from a program that produced quarterbacking legends the likes of Ricky Stanzi and Drew Tate.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I have a friend from high school who is a die hard Big Blue fan. I asked him before the game what his thoughts were on UM chances, and he took essentially the same position (that Rudock would be the game managing savior). I had to kindly remind him that he's relying on a qb who transferred from a program that produced quarterbacking legends the likes of Ricky Stanzi and Drew Tate.

Rudock was the 3rd best QB in the Big Ten last year. An average QB would have given Michigan an 8-4 season last year. That's all he needs to be. Stanzi and Tate were actually both pretty good and would be a huge improvement over Gardner last year.