• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 17 Pro Clerbs Thread

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Yeah the captain pretty much has to hold R1 to get the CPU defenders to do anything other than back up into their own goal.

It sounds like for once Leroy had pretty decent positioning? Good lord that was defiantely a once in a supermoon occurance.

kingssc

Yeah the captain pretty much has to hold R1 to get the CPU defenders to do anything other than back up into their own goal.

It sounds like for once Leroy had pretty decent positioning? Good lord that was defiantely a once in a supermoon occurance.
It also required Luggy to be delivering crosses the right depth for once. Definitely once in a supermoon

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator

Alan Smith called it impeccable

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
"His teammates are lookin at him like he just raped their mothers, and rightly so that shoulda been in"

NML

I've went from unsure to skeptical to complete disbelief over the last two pages.

Leroy had pretty decent positioning.

326.gif

NML

I could play tonight but I've been around the turkeys long enough to know tonight will be a total clusterfuck

kingssc

Like OU said earlier, I think all 3 of us played above our heads and somehow perfectly all in sync with the LM/CAM/ST triumvirate. Playing off of one another, switching positions during an attack, no real spacing issues. Only thing that never quite worked out was Luggy always being a foot offside when the computer would send a long diagonal ball into an open space behind the back line.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I dunno man. That was the worst I have played in some time. I was just riding coattails.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I would say I'm good to go, but I know my fiancee gonna roll in any second and demand my attention

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Trying Bro.

I'll probably be around in 30 mins or so

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Are you'll doing early crosses pressing L1? Is this like R1+X that I just don't take the time to figure anything out?

– Press the cross button once and power up to determine where the ball goes;
– Double tap the button will generally send the ball into the near post runner;
– Triple tap the buttons very quickly and this will fire the ball in along the floor;
– Press L1/LB down when you’re outside the crossing zone to deliver an early cross (player must have early crossing trait to perform this).

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah, L1 "leads" the cross, like a pass in footbaw.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Maybe I should read what the buttons do. The only modifier I ever use is R1 on a shot

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
you only have 15 min until lights out, unfortunately we don't play this early

kingssc

Actually only need a draw I think to move up. We should've just played one more last night.

I'm out tonight though unless it's a super late run. Damn automobile accidents.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm there by 10 maybe. Watching Westworld

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That was bad and I feel bad.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
That was god damn dreadful. I am awful on the wing. Granted Im also awful at CM and at ST but I was an extra level of garbage at LW.