• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 17 Pro Clerbs Thread

NML

Jurgen has killed my love of soccer, so I won't be playing. I may change professions.

kingssc

Great run by the Leroy, Ginger Balls, Luggy dream team. Luggy with 8 dimes to Leroy, we don't need you Herc @NML

Great run guys, think we averaged close to 2 goals a game.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I think we scored every game but one too. It's so much more fun when the offense is clicking, the user keeper kinda threw us off our game :laughing:

kingssc

I think we scored every game but one too. It's so much more fun when the offense is clicking, the user keeper kinda threw us off our game :laughing:
Once we scored 3 goals in the first half and had pretty much guaranteed ourselves for promotion, turned into a free-for-all:laughing:. Love that the promotion-winning goal came from Leroy on a Ginger Balls cross after Leroy had only been finishing Luggy dishes all night.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
He did. I just wanted to launch shots and they were terrible.

Good run though. Leroy was on fire.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
My favorite was the Lugnutt cross to Leroy flick to G Balls goal. We almost did it twice but I was offside.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Quale you need to just make a small ST that is a creator when we run 3 like that, defensively you'll be worse but you have so many long shot opportunities and after a few going 30 yards wide you start trying to make passes instead of firing that pistol in the middle of the field. I think that creator ST has decent passing skills too so you can still cross and all that.

Leroy notched his first 10.0 match rating since FIFA 13 or whatever the Giant Leroy series was. Idk why his headers were on but I think I had 12 goals tonight and I missed 3-4 easy ones off the bar.

GOAT header was the rainbow from the top of the box against the user keeper that was so slow and beautiful

kingssc

Quale you need to just make a small ST that is a creator when we run 3 like that, defensively you'll be worse but you have so many long shot opportunities and after a few going 30 yards wide you start trying to make passes instead of firing that pistol in the middle of the field. I think that creator ST has decent passing skills too so you can still cross and all that.

Leroy notched his first 10.0 match rating since FIFA 13 or whatever the Giant Leroy series was. Idk why his headers were on but I think I had 12 goals tonight and I missed 3-4 easy ones off the bar.

GOAT header was the rainbow from the top of the box against the user keeper that was so slow and beautiful
I'm not sure if that was the GOAT goal though. Might have been the goal right after that from 30 yards out that may have been the slowest long distance shot the Turkeys have ever made.

Luggy may never make Ronaldo runs anymore @GatorTD as long as Leroy is around. So much easier/less stressful to cross to GOAT Leroy

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Addressed the following in Pro Clubs:
  • The flair trait is now available for all Pros.
  • Carrying over your Virtual Pro from FIFA 16 now correctly unlocks all passive traits.
  • An issue where players could receive excessive skill points

Sounds about right, these pubers probably had maxed out skill points.

Yeah that slow roller from 50 yards out (you know you multiply by at least 1.5x when retelling it) was pretty nice but the lobbed header just demoralized his team I could feel it. He was at least in position on the long shot, he just fell down after it passed him. On that lob he was 12 yards away from the goal on a header from the semi-circle for no reason what so ever..

Orlando

Utopia Moderator

My guy has like an 85 long shot rating and 82 power. I was just terrible.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Leroy scored a bunch of headers? When I play he can't even jump.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
btw reddit says scripting is definitely a thing, depending on SOG%, score, whatever else it will make the computer play better or worse depending on who is ahead.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm assuming that stuff is present in all of their games.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It's pretty startling how drastic the changes are. "No shots on goal in the last 30 minutes, the other team will play 25% worse". That's pretty damn steep.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
And apparently it affects every mode too, not just single player. There are other threads tom bout FUT being affected which is a pretty big deal apparently. I did notice last night on our roll we had exceptional AI for most of it, and when we hit D4 they got a lot worse. Clearances to the middle of the box, getting it stolen in our own half because of aimless dribbling. They were probably the best AI we've had for the first 10 or so games though which is the real reason we did so well. Qual/kings and I did play above our levels as well but the AI was actually creating opportunities for us and we were dominating almost every game

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yep, I think the game dumbs down the AI after a win streak, especially defensive positioning. We saw it happen the other night where we won like 5 or 6 straight and then a team killed us 5-1 by just sprinting wide and calling for the ball.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Also, R1 is the truth, the light, and the way as captain. If you use it in your own third with them on the ball they will turn into the helper probably 75% of the time because they aren't used to people bringing them. Although it was less effective the last two games, but in D5 it was ridiculously helpful.

Also we had 6 rage quits last night. 6.

kingssc

Also, R1 is the truth, the light, and the way as captain. If you use it in your own third with them on the ball they will turn into the helper probably 75% of the time because they aren't used to people bringing them. Although it was less effective the last two games, but in D5 it was ridiculously helpful.

Also we had 6 rage quits last night. 6.
And somehow we were charged with a loss on one of them. Still couldn't stop the trio from promotion though.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I think Leroy was only 6' too, I'm still baffled by his beast mode headers. Really what it was is just being able to actually get in position. I was able to cut in front of defenders which doesn't always happen, in the last two div4 games I couldn't get in front of players anymore and it went back to normal. I'm thinking maybe the other teams' AI was buffed after our run.

If anyone wants to get on the sticks tonight holler at me