• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

Snorky's Shame

BrightHeartfeltBrahmancow-size_restricted.gif

“Hey man nice shot”

Last edited:

bruin

That charge call on LSU that would’ve cut it to 3 might’ve been the worst call of the tourney so far.

Will Wade has a punchable face tho so I guess it’s justified.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Sucks, too bad we ran into a 1 seed in the second round. Although this team was pretty inconsistent all year.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Sucks, too bad we ran into a 1 seed in the second round. Although this team was pretty inconsistent all year.

LSU had a strong ass team. If only Wade had any valuable coaching skills. Did LSU run any plays that didn’t result in iso?

CJ_24

You do realize that the more attention ("clicks") you give him, the more marketable he becomes/the more it encourages his shtick.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Its actually Sadism, we enjoy him making a fool of hisself and want to keep encouraging it

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

CJ_24

Its actually Sadism, we enjoy him making a fool of hisself and want to keep encouraging it

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

No, it's masochism because your deriving joy from inflicting suffering upon urselves, namely seeking out content that you know will bother you