• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
How BOUT this lede?

Improbable? That’s winning the Powerball. Impossible? That’s doing it without even buying a ticket. What Oregon State pulled off on Saturday at Bankers Life Fieldhouse rests somewhere beautifully in between.

If it weren’t for the mask on my face, my jaw would have landed on my laptop keyboard.

+ an ALL-TIME Clownzano line:

Sister Jean?

The nun is done.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
How BOUT this lede?

Improbable? That’s winning the Powerball. Impossible? That’s doing it without even buying a ticket. What Oregon State pulled off on Saturday at Bankers Life Fieldhouse rests somewhere beautifully in between.

If it weren’t for the mask on my face, my jaw would have landed on my laptop keyboard.

+ an ALL-TIME Clownzano line:

Sister Jean?

The nun is done.

Someone shoot this guy, please

Brick

along with the iowa TOUGH MINDED DEFENSE LOL shit, he claiming loyola chicago, team that made the final four recently and is top 10 kenpom and a higher seed than oregon state, is CINDERELLA. he knows very little about sports.

waltjrdiealready.yerturb

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
New York Knicks assistant Mike Woodson is finalizing a six-year contract to become the coach at his alma mater, Indiana, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.

tenor.gif