• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2040-2041 Off-Season Thread

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Can't wait to get off work so I can throw wolf's logo up. What are the phillies turning into again?

osick87

Community Liaison
221049d1309563866-need-logo-world-baseball-league-world_baseball_league.png

Something like that. World inside baseball was my initial thought.

You could also do a Outline one (like the MLB's) with the guy swinging/pitching a ball that is a globe

Or a map/globe where the continents are baseball white and the outlines are baseball stitching

THose are the 3 I just thought of

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
221049d1309563866-need-logo-world-baseball-league-world_baseball_league.png

Something like that. World inside baseball was my initial thought.

You could also do a Outline one (like the MLB's) with the guy swinging/pitching a ball that is a globe

Or a map/globe where the continents are baseball white and the outlines are baseball stitching

THose are the 3 I just thought of

He should just put a map of Netherlands as the backdrop

osick87

Community Liaison
Or world in glove.

If we're going consistent with your cool logos, you could use the Brewers logo as a template

6187.gif

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
This is the one I did in the past

wbl.png

And this was the UBL logo

ubl2.jpg

I could modify either or do somthing new.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I can change the U to a W on the old one. I don't care to make something completely new if those work

osick87

Community Liaison
Has anybody had a IFA say that he has nothing against you but he likes your off better. Then on the pending offers it says he wants more money?

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
The Doh Plan of scooping up all the middle of the pack IFAs and letting peopel fight over the big ones nets me three on first sim.

osick87

Community Liaison
I think I lost a couple guys from my international complex. I no longer have my two 4 star guys

osick87

Community Liaison
Nope. I want to say one was from Canada but didn't look too hard other than them potentially being good.

osick87

Community Liaison
Im pretty sure they were in the international complex after I did that. They were both under 18

Wolfman21

For some reason, the only customized logo that I can see in my sim is the Gauchos one. Everyone else, including me, just has the crap that the sim puts up.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
For some reason, the only customized logo that I can see in my sim is the Gauchos one. Everyone else, including me, just has the crap that the sim puts up.
You need the logos folder. I'll upload the newer ones today. Weird that you see the gauchos tho

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Also I found the setting to limit minor league rosters. AAA-AA are set to 40 immediately. Monday they will be down to 30, and single A will be put at 40. So if you need to cut some guys do so by Monday night

Lloyd Carr

About the logos:

I still have a baseball hat that says KAB as Kabul's logo. I think that may be because you have the bull logo saved as Tehran in the file, but there is no longer a Tehran in the league.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
About the logos:

I still have a baseball hat that says KAB as Kabul's logo. I think that may be because you have the bull logo saved as Tehran in the file, but there is no longer a Tehran in the league.
Probably because i added it before i changed the name. Game crashed and it put that generic one up so i loaded it again. I'll replace the logo folder in a min

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I'm gonna try to start hats and uniforms before the season starts. The old UBL ones were sweet.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
It's not too hard, but you'd need all the logo fonts and the native files which I didn't do in photoshop. I'll try to do one today durning the early WC game.