• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2040-2041 Off-Season Thread

osick87

Community Liaison
I still see two 4.5* guys in your complex

Some how the view got changed and I didn't have potential on there. I dumb here and we all know what that means.

gOyCBNa.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Well with the draft, IFA scraps and shitty free agents, they should have it filled some.

Still shouldn't be 0 for all teams. Something happened. Either way I called up all of their 18+ guys in the international section. AI never calls them up anyway and it will help their development to be in single A.

osick87

Community Liaison
What's the minimum age I can call guys up from my complex.

EDIT: NVM I found out I could do it

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
What's the minimum age I can call guys up from my complex

No limit. They just exit after 20. If they 3*+ I call them up when their ratings are comparable to guys having single A success or when they turn 18.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
OU can ya put Milburn into my 40man? Don't want to lose him in case I'm not able to dl/ul this week. TIA

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
IMMERSION INCREASED

jerseys/ballcaps folders on dropbox updated

player_8339.png
_
player_9143.png

Don't know why kabul's player pics won't show up on the website

Wolfman21

figures...seems everytime someone tries to change something on my team, its dicked.

Question about the ballcaps/jerseys. In the world.lg folder, do i have to replace the ballcaps folder that is already in there? Or do I just place it in there as well?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
You can replace it or merge it as long as the new image files are in there. I usually just delete the old and slide the new in

Wolfman21

so i added the new logos folder and the only ones that are showing up for me are the Pac Men, All Whites and Seoul Glow. The problem is, they are blurry as hell. Did i do something wrong?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
From countless problems over the course of the 3 years we've been at this, I've learned that we need someone else to try and see if it happens to them before we know

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
No offense but I've never cared about logos/don't reely think they're worth the time of OU/others to try and make right. I do love how Lando makes them but in terms of time management I'd much rather have OU focus on other stuff.

Not trying to be a dick I just care a lot more about the draft being right than logos.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I can't do anything about the draft, so that is done. I can focus on logos now

Wolfman21

@OU11 I figured out my logo issue. It must have been on my end. Anyways, the only logo that doesn't show up for me is the team logo. It shows up on my players hats, but on like the team list, it doesn't show up and its the only one. I think you posted that you know that, but just wanted to FYI in case.

Wolfman21

Did you download the folder again after I updated it?
For some reason, the first time i installed it, it only installed like 4 files. So i redid it and everything installed except for my main logo

Sent from my XT555C using Tapatalk 2

Wolfman21

Yeah, i just looked at the logos file in the dropbox...there is only one logo loaded in there like the one in my avatar. The rest of them are just the regular "KAB" logos that the sim loads.

There are actually two different locations where my logos are. In the middle of the logos file, there is a section where there are a bunch of the regular "KAB" logos with one of my avatar type logos in the middle of them. Then at the bottom of the page there is about 8-9 of my logos from small to large like everyone else has. For some reason, the game seems to be just using the "KAB" logos that are midway down the page though.

ETA#2: I notice in the logos folder on the dropbox that you the logos that have the "KAB" are under the name Kabul Bulls and the logos that have my actual kabul bulls logo is under the name Tehran Terrorists. Seems that something got mixed up in the name change.

Last edited:

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I'm talking in a hypothetical world I guess… I just don't care about logos and think there are other things we should spend our leagues energy towards :laughing:

Wolfman21

I'm talking in a hypothetical world I guess… I just don't care about logos and think there are other things we should spend our leagues energy towards :laughing:

like what? lol 90% of the time we're sitting around waiting on someone to either make their draft pick or export their file.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Like what tho? I fixed the website. Ive done probably 50 hours of sims to get the settings right. It runs itself for the most part until something comes up

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Also wolf, lets see what happens after the sim tonight. I'll check my folder and see what it looks like but it should be identical. Might need to save the league to get the folder to update

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Cant go home at lunch anymore. We will start going more days tho. You guys want 4 or 5 day sims?