• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

CJ_24

Really sad, but probably inevitable.
First the Raiders, now the A's. Not sure Vegas wants to make an enemy out of Oakland

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
With SD out, his job here is done. That’s why I didn’t get too upset- he was supposed to be behind home in game 6. No chance

BearDownUofA

Festizio
With SD out, his job here is done. That’s why I didn’t get too upset- he was supposed to be behind home in game 6. No chance
How do you think he would've mangled BoMel's name? I'm not sure how you can fuck "Bob" up as bad as mangling "Jayce" into "Trayce."

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
this thread is the only place I've heard anyone talk about the world series at all. Maybe a 7 month season is too long huh

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
this thread is the only place I've heard anyone talk about the world series at all. Maybe a 7 month season is too long huh

Not long enough according to @Brick!

I haven't heard much hype either. They aren't minor markets, but it's two thoroughly unlikable teams. Everyone hates the Astros and the Phillies are hated by every fanbase on the East Coast at least.

That said, television ratings are holding steady.

Brick

Not long enough according to @Brick!

I haven't heard much hype either. They aren't minor markets, but it's two thoroughly unlikable teams. Everyone hates the Astros and the Phillies are hated by every fanbase on the East Coast at least.

That said, television ratings are holding steady.
BUM coach of cheaters not very compelling

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
While out on a morning run, I thought about the upcoming World Series. The Phillies reaching this point is amazing. They've done it with essentially two starting pitchers in Wheeler and Nola. Suarez is someone who can give you 5, maybe, 6 good innings. The 4th starter is Thor or Falter and they just hope to get through the lineup once with them and piece together the rest of the game.

Still enjoying the ride and hoping for a rainout or two to avoid using the "4th starter."

Need one more rainout after tomorrows game to make this happen.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

That mascot is a Phillies blunted creation from the time Bob Marley (a crucified prophet) controlled the sim like Aslan and Jesus. And you wanna talk about the weather aspect, that is only a facet.

CJ_24

MLB should retract Justin Turner's Clemente award for not sporting his neck beard when he received it

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
DC heading back to a pre The Plan shithole the whites won’t go to unless it’s to get their assholes stretched out and:eek:r crack cocaine AND the Phillies and the PHANS are going to be back to taking over Citizens Bank Park South? #BLESSED.