• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I guess I'm naive. Who makes the call then?

Stats and GMs. This site simultaneously thinks Dusty is a dinosaur, will burn out pitchers like he’s bringing 88 back, is inexplicably employed by a top 5 most analytical team in MLB, and should be fired for pulling a pitcher who is acting a lineup? Lmbo

Brick

imma just continue the BUM shtick while prolly never having watched a full game DUSTY has ever managed and regardless of future results because thats what i do

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
His thing with the toothpick, wristbands, and now rubber gloves is corny AF, but I like him otherwise quite a lot

Wolfman21

the rubber gloves and constantly messing with his mask last world series was a fun watch. Made it a drinking game watching the world series. Anytime they showed Dusty messing with his mask, drink.

BearDownUofA

Festizio
That is an incredibly terrible take, my word
They were a stupid trend back in the 1970s and they look God-awful nowadays 50 years later. If you pair a powder blue jersey with white pants like the Royals and Rays do, then it's a lot better, but baseball pants should never be anything other than a neutral color. Color over color is a softball thing.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Stats and GMs. This site simultaneously thinks Dusty is a dinosaur, will burn out pitchers like he’s bringing 88 back, is inexplicably employed by a top 5 most analytical team in MLB, and should be fired for pulling a pitcher who is acting a lineup? Lmbo

The Astros are selling you doge food and u eating it like a fool.

Wolfman21

Heard she bought 100 cases of beer last night. I think that should be the standard for every team in the playoffs from here on out

During the rain delay game against the phillies in the NLDS, the Braves let all fans in early and charged half price on all food and beverages. I thought that was really cool in a day and age of penny pinching by sports teams at the detriment of fans

CJ_24

Thought the Stros were gonna wear their 80s throwbacks tonight? Boo on them for not joining the Phils in the throwback unis

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
During the rain delay game against the phillies in the NLDS, the Braves let all fans in early and charged half price on all food and beverages. I thought that was really cool in a day and age of penny pinching by sports teams at the detriment of fans

A friend of mine had tickets to that game and took full advantage.

CJ_24

Joe Davis struggles judging fly balls. That's the second time this series where a batter hamered a ball out of the park and he thought it was a fly ball out off of the bat.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
$17 a beer lol

why does anyone leave their house

CJ_24

Wait, Verlander is thirty-nine, coming off of Tommy John surgery, is still throwing gas and has an era under 2? Nothing fishy about that from a thirty-nine year old . . .

CJ_24

Fgr_czPX0AAymz2