• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. X

Going on Vacation

I leave on Friday 8/21 to head to Florida for a cruise I'm going on. I won't get back until Tuesday 9/1. I will be able to play my last regular season game this week when we advance and since I don't board the ship until Sunday afternoon, I will be able to do any recruiting from my phone...
  2. X

WK 11, next ADV Sun 10 PM EST

@Highlander424 any chance you can play tonight Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
  3. X

WK 11, next ADV Sun 10 PM EST

I'll rejoin up tonight. @Highlander424 I'm available tomorrow around 830 pm est Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
  4. X

WK 9, next ADV Thu 10 pm EST

I'll join back up. It just soured my mood because I've never seen someone do that. It was a good game so by no means do I think you were trying to "cheese" me at that point, it just more caught me by surprise than anything because at that point I stop even making defensive calls assuming someone...
  5. X

Wtf are you running a play for. Up 3 I have no timeouts with 1 minute left. Kneel it out. Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
  6. X

Horrible fumble I told my qb to slide Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
  7. X

Logging in now Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
  8. X

Wednesday sounds good to me
  9. X

NMSU and Navy both had this against me. I just thought I was having bad luck. Navy would also randomly get an invisible wingback. The 2 point conversion they made to win the game in 4OT against me was a pitch to the invisible wingback. Hard to tackle someone when you can't see them or can only...
  10. X

@bruin228 I'm generally able to play between 8-10:30 PM EST almost any night. I can go later on the weekends as well. Let's shoot for 8:30 PM tonight?
  11. X

WK 8, next ADV Mon 10 pm EST

Lost my starting rb during my game to bruised ribs. Ended up losing the game in 4OT after tying the game with 11 seconds remaining. Stopping the triple option is a pain Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
  12. X

WK 7, next ADV Sat 6pm EST

Ah no worries I'm in now Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
  13. X

WK 7, next ADV Sat 6pm EST

I can't track down the od via search Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
  14. X

Player looking for dynasty

Nothing is coming up for that od search Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
  15. X

Sounds good. I'll likely take SDSU as I've used a fair share of those teams in leagues before and they are one of the ones I haven't. Could possibly go either Utah State or Hawaii as well, but we'll see. As for the XP glitch, it doesn't sound like it will matter with the setup you have. My GT...
  16. X

I'll send you a friend request tonight. I went to bed not long after posting the original message. Thanks for taking me in though, looking forward to losing many games.
  17. X

I've recently needed to scratch the itch of playing NCAA football again and unfortunately had already gotten rid of my PS3. I do however have an Xbox 360 if anyone is in need of an additional player or has a new league starting up. Let me know.