• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2014 NFL: ALL HAIL THE ACID SHARKS

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Well, if that's the rule, then whatever but I still think that's pretty lame.

Nobody deserves it more than the Cowboys though

Lloyd Carr

I only saw the replay once, but it looked like he caught it with two hands and then moved it into just one hand. What more does he need to do to show possession?

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
LAWL. He gets 3 fucking feet and a knee down before it comes out. How stupid. Does he have to take it back to Dallas with him before it counts?

colb

Lol Dallas couldn't stop them anyway.

But as for the call, he came down on one foot and lunged forward. Never took another step to establish possession. Dumb rule. But the right call.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Isn't the point that the call was overturned. Fucking ridiculous. If it were called incomplete then ok, but to overturn.... Bullshit.

ZackMills

Have mercy
So does this mean that this year's Cowboy team isn't as good as the early 90s teams like every broadcaster has been telling us for the past half season?

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Rule 15, Section 9, Article 3 of the NFL Rulebook: "All Replay Reviews will be conducted by the Referee on a field level monitor after consultation
with the covering official(s), prior to review. A decision will be reversed only when the Referee has indisputable visual evidence available to him that warrants the change."

fonzilla

I hate the Packers and I sure as Fuck don't want crybaby Brady to win another ring.Russell Wilson is so corny and fake. He reminds me of this: