• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018 Motor Racing thread

Wolfman21

the 500 pole has been kind of a celebrity spot the last few years. Danica, Austin, Chase. When Junior thew up that big lap i just knew it was his.

Iron

They crashed 17 trucks on lap 2 of the truck race, and then Christopher Bell almost flipped again coming to the end of Stage 1. Amazing.

Iron

Crafton flew over trucks and was about 1 foot from smashing on Johnny Sauters cockpit. Jesus.

Wolfman21

Just watched another video explaining the points system now and i still dont get it.

Stage 1: points
Stage 2: points
Stage 3:.....
End of race: profit

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Sauter went stage win-stage win-15th place race finish and earned as many points as he would have last year for winning. :thumbsup:

Calvinball, bitches

Wolfman21

Wow, fucking larry mac said that these guys racing hard and wrecking shows the new points system has accomplished what we wanted it to...hard racing all the time

Stfu larry mac...2 red flags 28 laps into the race...yeah, this is amazing

Wolfman21

Lol, these guys talking about wanting to be at the front...all these fucking wrecks are happening at the front.

Are these people really this fucking dumb?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Have to find a new driver to root for this year since Tony retired. Not sure yet. Thinking Chase Elliot or Dale Jr.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
My wife just glanced at the race:

Her: "Stage 1? What the hell is that?"
Me: "Something stupid they're trying. Dividing up the race into stages"
"So do they eliminate drivers at the end of each stage?"
"No."
"Do they mix up the field or something?"
"No."
"So what's the point?"
"..."

Wolfman21

hahahaha

DW: "Remember the last time that #7 was in the lead at Daytona??"

DW: "Its been a while but..."Mike Joy: "Lets listen in to Jimmie Johnson's spotter guide him through that wreck"

Wolfman21

i mean....whats even dumber about these segments is that the last segment ended at lap 60 and the 2nd one started at lap 68. Seriously? No crash stuff you have to clean up or anything and it takes 8 laps to go back green?

fuck you nascar