• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018 Motor Racing thread

Wolfman21

Chase running 3rd, caution with 18 to go, comes out....3rd.

Lol, stenhouse's axle cap came off the hub so he was riding around with his axle hanging out the left side...haahah

Wolfman21

And keselowski blows up with a lap to go. Truex wins

Holy fuck, chase goes from 6th to 3rd on final corner with logano spinning busch

Wolfman21

tenor.gif

Wolfman21

case in point this next restart. Larson is restarting 4th and i'll put money on it that he is in 2nd when they come to the stripe after the first lap

Wolfman21

well, with Newman passing him a couple laps before the caution, he would have restarted 2nd......which basically eliminates him from any chance of a win. He would have, however, likely finished ahead of where he ended up finishing. I dunno.....Gustafson can build a fast car, no doubt........i just wonder about his in race adjustments/calls

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Points Standings:

1) Kyle Larson 184 pts. Race wins: 0 Stage wins: 0
2) Brad Keslowski 178 pts. Race wins: 1 Stage wins: 0

Seeing a driver with no wins at all leading the points and a driver with a race win and no stage wins sitting in 2nd in points makes me happy.

JAR201166

Points Standings:

1) Kyle Larson 184 pts. Race wins: 0 Stage wins: 0
2) Brad Keslowski 178 pts. Race wins: 1 Stage wins: 0

Seeing a driver with no wins at all leading the points and a driver with a race win and no stage wins sitting in 2nd in points makes me happy.
Once the chase starts though it's checkers or wreckers

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Well, at least McLaren's new sponsor will get airtime every time the car can't finish the race. Which will be often. Like every single race.

Bdub

Great race, Ferrari beating Mercedes straight up and Hamilton having a meltdown over the radio. Can't beat that.

Wolfman21

Ive said before i think alan is a great engineer. He builds fast race cars. But i think his in-race changes and decisions leave alot to be desired.

I didnt watch much today but this is the 2nd race in a row that a car that ran in the top 3 all race finished 10th+. Im just tired of watching him run up front all race and not be able to finish it off.

But i also think some of it is chase's fault and i cant look past the fact that hes only 21 and still has alot to learn.

BamaRedwingsFan

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Ive said before i think alan is a great engineer. He builds fast race cars. But i think his in-race changes and decisions leave alot to be desired.

I didnt watch much today but this is the 2nd race in a row that a car that ran in the top 3 all race finished 10th+. Im just tired of watching him run up front all race and not be able to finish it off.

But i also think some of it is chase's fault and i cant look past the fact that hes only 21 and still has alot to learn.
Back years ago when he was with Carl Edwards, it was the thing then as well.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Wolfman21

Johnny sauter: "Chase did what he needed to do to win the race and when the shoes on the other foot, ill do what i need to do."

1. Unless chase makes a turn in the truck series for shits and giggles, you won't even be on the same track.

2. After chase basically let you win and go for a championship last fall, maybe you should shut your fuckin mouth

Wolfman21

Looks like 18 and 2 are classes of the field. 24 and 48 a lil behind.

Thanks to stenhouse for those postseason bonus points though!