• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2018 Motor Racing thread

Iron

Or maybe they completely ruined Texas. Holy shit the outside is non-existent. People lost 10 spots on the start.

Wolfman21

Or maybe they completely ruined Texas. Holy shit the outside is non-existent. People lost 10 spots on the start.

Im wondering if this is caused by the changes made to the track or just because its newly paved. Hoping after a couple races that itll widen out

Wolfman21

Started to see that outside lane becoming a little viable at the end there. Give it another race or two and youll be back to having multi groove racing. Give it a couple years and i cant wait to see what kinda grooves itll have in 1 and 2 with as wide as it is there

JAR201166

Started to see that outside lane becoming a little viable at the end there. Give it another race or two and youll be back to having multi groove racing. Give it a couple years and i cant wait to see what kinda grooves itll have in 1 and 2 with as wide as it is there
They will re pave again by then

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
McClaren is sending Alonso to run the Indy 500 this year. Looks like Andretti will provide a team for him. I am a big Alonso fan so this is awesome.

At least, Andretti will get use of the car that he sets aside for Kurt Busch.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
Crazy picture of Kimi walking back to the pits in Bahrain

668421404.jpg

BamaRedwingsFan

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Going to Barbers Motorsports tomorrow for the indy race. I've never been to an indy car type race. We will be taking the kids, so I'm guessing I'll need to bring them ear protection?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

JAR201166

Going to Barbers Motorsports tomorrow for the indy race. I've never been to an indy car type race. We will be taking the kids, so I'm guessing I'll need to bring them ear protection?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
There not as loud as NASCAR cars where are you sitting not much goes on on the back straight a way

BamaRedwingsFan

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
There not as loud as NASCAR cars where are you sitting not much goes on on the back straight a way
Not sure yet, the tickets are a gift from a friend that cant go, so I have no idea where were sitting? Is some of the tickets at the complex in the grass so you need to bring in bag chairs?

Bdub

Damn that's shitty luck. Lead the whole race and get a flat tire with 10 to go. Power hasn't scored a single point this year.