• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Hiring the DC with no HC experience always works out. Why is everyone so high on this dude anyway? He just gave up 34 points to Illinois and the biggest bit confused corch on the planet. He got torched by OSU. Yet everyone thinks they desperately need to retain the DC

HARD NOSED

CandidCourteousChamois-size_restricted.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I didn't realize Warren Buffet tied all of his net worth to the state!

CJ_24

One has to ask what more a interim HC with zero HC experience at the P5 level had to do to get the job than go 4-3?
Never should have fired Chryst. The way the admin went about dumping Chryst and Leonhard while secretly courting Finkle has not been a good look, and a lot of dudes are looking to transfer.

This whole Finkle mess smells bad. Finkle turned down USC, LSU, Domer, and OUDNA for . . . Wisconsin? Wat. Sounds to me like he pulled a Pelosi-selling he stock as he knew it was about to drop.

And, no word on whether Wisconsin is upping their CROOTin budget.

Definition of fiasco

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
They'll forget Leonhard even exists if Fickell wins big, but it isn't a great look.

And lmao at taking Wiscy over ND, yeah yeah his Cincy team was about to play a playoff game so what.

CJ_24

Those are the two things that I think are problematic:
1) They shouldn't have fired Chyst. Then, after doing him dirty, they sneak around behind Leonhard's back (allegedly using different planes and fake names to avoid having the AD detected in Cincinnati. Wtf.) To get Finkle. At every step the administration has treated like shit guys who cared about the program and who were loved by the team/alumni

2) why the fuck is the Fink coming to Wisconsin of all places after being courted by much, much better programs

The whole thing is a big wtf that makes me think it'll be a disaster. Especially if WISKY doesn't put on da CROOTIN SHOES