• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 MLB and Rockies AA Look-back Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
i am dying at this DINGER thing, mostly because it's entirely plausible some drunk yuppie really was just sitting there yelling the N word over and over

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I was gonna say I was just cheering for North Dakota…. And it seems like that’s really close to the actual story.

Fucking #woke #newpublicsquare is all over the Dinger guy. Same for the Rockies organization for making their big, tough guy #woke statement last night and then half apologizing today through a reporter's Twitter - no retraction for attempting to dox some fucking grampa. What a bunch of clowns. As if a dude can just lazily drop N-bombs behind home plate and no one nearby bats an eye? Lol, get wrecked, idiots.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I get Twitter idiots looking for the next thing to scream about, but how did the Rockies not figure out what happened immediately? They named their dumb dino mascot and he's in the frame.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I get Twitter idiots looking for the next thing to scream about, but how did the Rockies not figure out what happened immediately? They named their dumb dino mascot and he's in the frame.

You been asleep the past 18 plus months? Did you forget we living in terminal clown world where nothing matters except yelling the loudest?

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
If playoffs started today, giants would play the LA-SD winner. I think someone would have to pass them for the best record to upset that scenario. No way that happens unless Philly goes like 45-5 over the rest of the season, lol.

Rumors of Tatis in RF when he comes back. I’m in

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
If playoffs started today, giants would play the LA-SD winner. Lame.

Rumors of Tatis in RF when he comes back. I’m in

That's a non-premium defensive position, according the ass-clowns on FS1. That could hurt him in the MVP race. :thumbsup:

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
He’s not winning mvp. Missed too many games.

But if he goes 40/40 in 100 games, maybe?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
His numbers are insane for how many games he’s missed and how many games he’s played hurt. Still leads the league in HR by a lot.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Yeah, he’s definitely regressing to the mean after a few good outings earlier

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
My town's little league went two and BBQ in the Mid-Atlantic Regional. Thankfully ROCKSTAR coverage drowned out coverage of their futile effort.