• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 MLB and Rockies AA Look-back Thread

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I actually like him batting leadoff with Frazier second. Tatis will get pitched around, and if he has any discipline, will be on third more often than not for Machado and Cronenworth

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
haha, they were! That 8-1 or whatever it was the last time he was out was fun

bruin

Rollin' down the Imperial Highway
With a big nasty redhead at my side
Santa Ana winds blowing hot from the north
And we as born to ride

CJ_24

Rollin' down the Imperial Highway
With a big nasty redhead at my side
Santa Ana winds blowing hot from the north
And we as born to ride

Wonder how the bloods feel about the statement that LA has been united under the color blue?

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
padres haven’t scored first in a game since a week ago Thursday. And in that game they ended up losing 12-3…

Brick

@ what? that team older average age than congress. they desperate to win that first non fake ship since 2010. not gon happen and ur team led by WOKE lebron anyway so not sure why u care.

Last edited:

Brick

hey if mak comes in here bragging about a RUSS ship i quit sports forever. doesnt get any worse.

bruin

@ what? that team older average age than congress. they desperate to win that first non fake ship since 2010. not gon happen and ur team led by WOKE lebron anyway so not sure why u care.

Lol @ politics

Bring back emo brock @‘in Phil Steele

This sim

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Garret Hampson with a pinch hit HR in the bottom of the 8th to tie the game on Saturday night!

In 5 pinch hits this season he’s had a single, a double, a triple and 2 HRs!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Ohhhh babby, a walk off HR from Elias Diaz in the bottom of the 9th!

12 walk off wins this year, I’ve probably listened to half of them lol

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Padres are done. Just too many injuries this season. Pretty disappointing. I don't think they will be able to keep pace with the Reds for the last WC spot.

ZackMills

Have mercy
E-JVh5BWQAYsvkL

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Amazing. Paying to go to a game to boo your own team is actually awesome.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
This is hilarious. Also Nats fans seem so pathetic still booing Harper, I cringe every time. Dude hit like a two run single but got thrown out at second and everyone went nuts cheering. I wonder what it’s like to live in a baseball town

Brick

make ur time sunday @BRAVES

MILES has been talking all week about "rockies this weekend ride on commuter train!"

ROCKIES gonna hit 7 homers again