• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 4 Thread - Atomic

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
You think he will ever get up to 9-3 10-2 type seasons or nah? Ain’t looking like it so far…

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
You think he will ever get up to 9-3 10-2 type seasons or nah? Ain’t looking like it so far…

Didn't Jackie Sherrill have a 9 or 10 win season thur? Circa 2002 the desk manager at the Comfort Inn Starkville told me whilst my employer exiled me for two and a half weeks in the sweltering humidity of Mississippi in july (i swear worse than FLorida)..."We might be good. We got Jackie sherrill as coach, he likes to run da ball and stop da run. Reel old school."

Only time i've been outside the united states of america.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Didn't Jackie Sherrill have a 9 or 10 win season thur? Circa 2002 the desk manager at the Comfort Inn Starkville told me whilst my employer exiled me for two and a half weeks in the sweltering humidity of Mississippi in july (i swear worse than FLorida)..."We might be good. We got Jackie sherrill as coach, he likes to run da ball and stop da run. Reel old school."

The year Tennessee won the ship they were bad ass. Played them in Atlanta. He was all bout them juco studs.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

You forget DAK and DAN THE MAN

B1o3KVfIEAAgzNK.png

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
At his point, what remaining unscrambled brain cells should tell him to call it a career.

It's really sad and we haven't given him the best tools to succeed but he is probably the closest thing to a B1G caliber QB we've had in like 15 years and just couldn't put a complete game together.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Our offense is Josh Mcray up the middle, followed by Josh Mcray up the middle followed by Josh Mcray to the outside.

Kinda feels like he's the only player on this fucking team that actually wants to be here.