• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 4 Thread - Atomic

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
That block was so nasty. Jefferson has to get back in if he can, they can’t win with this cat

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
ROLOBITCH getting fired for sure lol. Dude’s undone all of LEACH’S work in less than a season’s worth of games

tumblr_lowtd8Dfvz1qhktja.gif

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
OU is trash

Don't worry. This game is playing out like the 1997 Astronaut TItusville high regular seaosn finale. Titusville (here played by WV with similar color scheme as well) took the opening drive 16 plays in 85 yards chewing up 8:43 of the clock and took a 7-0 lead. Astronaut ends up winning 28-14. THis one will likely will be 56-14 due to Oklahoma's powerful offense.

coogrfan

I can’t decide who I’m more sick of, Holgs or our 3rd year qb Clayton Tune. UH burned their last time out at the Navy 28 w/ :13 left. Holgs decides to take a shot at the EZ, only to see Tune scramble for 7 rather than throw it away. Clock runs out…

#fml

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I thought you liked ASU's team anyway, but they're playing against KARL DORRELL FOOTBALL