• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 7 Thread - Peg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Eastern Washington's qb had like 25 completions for 600yds wtf

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Missing players in the secondary for OU and it shows.

check score
TCU has 7 points through a quarter and a half

3Ts089F.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Caleb is so much better than Rat, I hope Rat didn't blow that $800k in NIL money already

digs

sun of nothing
well boys and girls

its about that time. Do I go watch the game at the bar I watched the ASU\BYU game but blacked out shortly thereafter potentially embarrassing myself in front of the bartenders? Do I walk farther to a SPORTSBAR that charges 14 dollars a beer? Do I stream this bad boy at home and finish the rest of the rye\scotch I have laying around?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
well boys and girls

its about that time. Do I go watch the game at the bar I watched the ASU\BYU game but blacked out shortly thereafter potentially embarrassing myself in front of the bartenders? Do I walk farther to a SPORTSBAR that charges 14 dollars a beer? Do I stream this bad boy at home and finish the rest of the rye\scotch I have laying around?
Are you doing a bit? Why would you leave the house

digs

sun of nothing
I try to leave my apartment at least once every 10 days! I've been cooped up this week because I keep hearing people in the hallways and I've made it 4 months without meeting my neighbors and I'm trying to keep the streak alive, but a little stir crazy