• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: The Bowl Game Thread - Changes

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Mack Brown: there are actually two winners out there tonight

:larry:
Was watching the local news this morning and they must have shown that clip ten times in less than 30 minutes. Is it some form of coded message to the NIL haters? Is it a message to the CIA? Perhaps a message to the great pirate in the sky @NML? Inquiring minds want and need to know.

coogrfan

I saw that this morning. Doesn't make the decision to put the ballgame in the hands of a backup QB any less dumb.

CJ_24

The Gophers playing a bum big east team in New York, outside, on December 29th, is so perfectly Minnesota

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
This is perfect for PJ Fleck - he gets to lose in the Bronx while his wife heads on over to Queens to try her single mom skills again! Win-win.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
giphy.gif

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Next year should be a better indicator of what kind of corch Venables is, but he didn't get off to a good start and I'm not expecting him to be challenging for SEC crowns. But the expanded playoff renders that moot anyway.

Brick

even off the field stuff aside it hilarious SARK has got opportunities at UW, texas, usc. dont think i have ever fucking watched his teams and walked away from the game impressed once. lol

bruin

even off the field stuff aside it hilarious SARK has got opportunities at UW, texas, usc. dont think i have ever fucking watched his teams and walked away from the game impressed once. lol

He looks like such a weenie. At least Lane has somewhat proven himself at this level. SARK gives me “former hs football player bro that still thinks he’s the LIFE OF THE PARTAAY but hits on his daughters 14 yo friends.” vibes

bruin

Wonder if STANFORD STEVE will be making Gameday appearances now considering the BEAR cried in his no face on the College Gameday Bus tweets and left for FOX