• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 12 Thread - I've Got a Feeling

Brick

seeing Ferentz trot out to shake hands with this shitty grin on his face was infuriating. Really some tallest midget shit
that's just hard nose footbaw. why can't they stop it?

but seriously PETRAS has a 5/5 ratio and has taken almost every snap. fucking incredible.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I knew it was gonna be trouble but I didn’t think it would be this bad. Yikes. At least I won’t have to argue about whether they deserve to be in the playoffs!

Mame YO

slings rocks
Gamecocks dominant, clearly worthy of top 10. “They had a rough start to their season, but it’s going to be hard for the committee to keep them out of the top 4 after tonight.” - somebody on espn tonight.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

QFig.gif

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
DTR sucks so fucking bad. Absolutely pathetic Chip’s dumbass has been completely incapable or unwilling to get someone better in 5 years

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
remember when UK was like #8? now they are 6-5

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Vols are done. So weird to see the defense pull such a no show with so much on the line. Wow. Still exceeded expectations but I mean talk about going out with a wet fart. Spencer rattler will win the heisman now.

Brick

Vols are done. So weird to see the defense pull such a no show with so much on the line. Wow. Still exceeded expectations but I mean talk about going out with a wet fart. Spencer rattler will win the heisman now.
u got the best offense in the country and 15 minutes left against BUMS. dont give up

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
RATTLER is playing the game of his life, why do they keep taking him out for this BUM where it's an automatic run every time