• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 2 Thread - This Must be the Place

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Local radio guy just said Frost needs to win 8 games to keep his job for next year. Thank god. If he hits that (he won't hit 5) he will have 'earned' another year and if he doesn't we can finally begin to heal. My worst fear was him eeking out a 6-6/6-7 season and getting another year.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Local radio guy just said Frost needs to win 8 games to keep his job for next year. Thank god. If he hits that (he won't hit 5) he will have 'earned' another year and if he doesn't we can finally begin to heal. My worst fear was him eeking out a 6-6/6-7 season and getting another year.
Can Rutgers beat them?

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Jac Collinsworth is really the play-by-play announcer for ND on NBC?!?!?! There isn't anybody else on the payroll to handle the job?

@Bmack

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Tiafoe serving FIRE

Also

This guy rules

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
So cool for UCF to leave like, 24 points of the board basically thanks to penalties. I bet the pre game over lol

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Malzahn has always been a fucking bum. Bailed out by immense talent on occasion but he's a total dingus

Brick

man all these OLDS announcing just need to retire. GUS thinking bama gonna punt there?

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
is this RB for Texas really named after a MUSTARD? DIJON ROBERTSON!??!

Brick

ewers looks calm af. if bama can't get pressure he prolly gonna continue to do well.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
These one receiver fade routes are so dumb