• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season: Week 9 Thread - Don't Fear the Reaper

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
WARD is the absolute worst version of a dual threat QB. Has 15 yards open in front of him to run and he overthrows his receiver by 5 yards instead

Brick

i gotta say i prefer the MACTION on the weekdays ma'bros. this game fit for nashnul chuds

Wolfman21

what a weird fucking game that was. In all my years following NC State football, don't think i remember one like it. Was good to just see a QB be able to complete downfield passes from the pocket again. Glad our coaches figured out they recruited the QB to throw further than 3 yards downfield before it was too late. Prolly won't watch next weekend. Couldn't pay me to watch that wake forest offense. It works, but it grinds my gears beyond belief. No thanks

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lawd, speaking of blind, lol at that ref completely ignoring the WAZZU lineman getting blatantly held for 5 seconds

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
more short passes to the white wr plz

SchpRTM.gif

bruin

Another loaded slate tomorrow bros. From the AM to late night at the RB. tOSU- Penn State, World’s largest outdoor cocktail party, GUNDY-KSU at noon. SC-Arizona at 4, then Tennessee on HALLOWEEN UNIS in a big rivalry game while Sparty vs UM in another rivalry game…then ROD ROD ROD ROD and DTR DTR DTR DTR late night edition.

LFG. WEEK 9 WEEK 9 WEEK 9 WEEK 9

Last edited:

CJ_24

Another loaded slate tomorrow bros. From the AM to late night at the RB. tOSU- Penn State, World’s largest outdoor cocktail party, GUNDY-KSU at noon. SC-Arizona at 4, then Tennessee on HALLOWEEN UNIS in a big rivalry game while Sparty vs UM in another rivalry game…then ROD ROD ROD ROD and DTR DTR DTR DTR late night edition.

LFG. WEEK 9 WEEK 9 WEEK 9 WEEK 9

Mame YO

slings rocks
Well, now that the DANNIBAL is dialed in ducks would win by 100 ofc

obviously not but apparently people are calling Dan Lanning the “Dannibal”? @Brick

Mame YO

slings rocks
I’ll just take this moment to remind you that Oregon has 23 straight wins at home and they play Washington and Utah at home. They’d likely be favored on a neutral field against both so I don’t see why you’re so confident that they’d lose these games.