• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022: The Offseason Thread - The Breakup Song

bruin

The not mentioning your rival by name thing is pretty cringe. Just a copy and paste of trying to show pure HATE. And I’m a CFB trog as they come.

USC basketball does it too. They say “the other LA school”

:kekleo:

digs

sun of nothing
I just love that all these corches are taking their sweet time resigning, making sure to drag the PROGRUM down to the depths of Hell. They took the sun DEVILS part a little too seriously I think

Glad all these NFL washouts are making their payday, atleast makes me feel better shoveling 100k of tuition to the school knowing it'll help out the poors like HERM BILLICK and MARVO

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Bielema breaking down film of his signees during his signing day pressers is awesome.(vid below, not that it's really that interesting to people who don't care about Illinois).

There's two things that bother me though.

1. Most instate guys since 2003, went to Rose Bowl in 2007. But Ron Turner went 1-11 in 2003 and 3-8 in 2004. Zook deserves credit for bringing in LOX and some blue chip guys that contributed.

2. The NCAA is so stupid. I can go look up Tommy DeVito's film on fucking Youtube but Bret can't show the Media 30 seconds of his film from Syracuse? Lol wtf.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
You're awful obsessed with a school whose beaten you twice since 2003.

mobb-deep-ny.gif