• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 ZAPPE

HuskerHomie

Living in the KC area during this era is fun, but also annoying as hell.

I pull for the Chiefs, but some of these morons couldn't tell the football equivalent of a blue line from a clothesline. And I guess that's most fanbases when you have success, but it still irks me.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Him, Chase Daniel, and all the McKowns too. "Athletically serviceable and not a complete idiot" is a pretty low bar for a long career as an NFL QB.

bruin

@bruin grats an cheers HERMano

ORALE herMANO Brick, wings are in the oven and the party is just beginning!!!!!

Actually wasn’t too hungover today because I just drank Coors lights and really no heavy stuff other than some vodka shots I did with my cuz lol

bruin

Chiefs are incredibly young and Mahomes’ contract is a bargain. Entire secondary is rooks besides Sneed (5th rounder) and Reid.

Said back in APRIL talking about the Draft they needed edge help and got a young bull in Karlaftis. Paired him the best DT in football in Chris Jones and Frank the Shark Clark who all time in the postseason rivals Reggie White

The pickup mid season of Toney paid off. Teams wanted no part of him, but Andy Reid came calling. Would love to resign JuJu. Pacheco a 7th rounder. This is after letting go an all pro Wideout. The OL is massive and young and Veach made that a priority after the SB disaster vs Tampa(Trey Smith @Southpaw ) and Humphrey on rookie deals.
I could keep going but I need to refreshin another pour. Now tied with the RAIDAHHS and Fuckfaces in the afc west all time with 3 SB’s.

Feels great bros. Margaritas all spring and summer long.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
The crazy thing about Chefs title is sure you have the Mahomey and Kelce thing. But that 2022 draft class - from an immediate contribution- has to be one of the best ever. All 7 picks played and had some hand in that title.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
The NFL has a real problem when Bieniemy has to take a lateral position with a Dan Synder owned team to prove he is worthy to be a head coach.
I figured the issue was they kept going deep in the playoffs, which meant he was still working while all the UNEMPLOYED BUMS were getting interviews with the non-playoff teams. But the Eagles coordinators moving around put an end to that theory.

Brick

midwest cucks cant party. shocked.
imagine these people at mardi gras

"The main reason is that a drinking Chief is not a good role model for young fans who are there to see their heroes. Second, even the adult fans don’t want to see drunken players at this important celebration. Third, tragic things happen when drinking is involved," the person wrote.

"Next time there’s a victory parade, please imbibe your alcohol privately and discreetly. Impressionable young people deserve better role models than what you’ve displayed twice."

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
I figured the issue was they kept going deep in the playoffs, which meant he was still working while all the UNEMPLOYED BUMS were getting interviews with the non-playoff teams. But the Eagles coordinators moving around put an end to that theory.

Lol. I was talking to my sister about this (why an eminently qualified black man would be continually passed up for jerbs) and wrt Eric Bieniemy in particular, she thinks the issue isn't merely that he is black, but also that he's short and unhandsome.

Not a bad point. Just looking over my own career in my own field (about as different from pro sports as you could get, except for the fact that it is also very male-dominated) a lot of the guys who move up quickly, regardless of qualifications, have that "look." Tall, decent-looking, stern, perceived to be a leader (even if they're not) and (usually) white.

Short, homely guys - unless they're shameless sycophants who latch onto the right coattails - get passed up a lot, also regardless of qualifications.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
As good as Derrick Henry is I can't imagine trading a whole lot of assets for a soon to be 30 year old RB past the warranty period

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Hoping it keeps growing, the games have been pretty entertaining.

Excited to see how full St Louis games are, they just opened the upper dome I think.

They definitely should have had a team in San Diego instead of Vegas too.