• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 13 Thread - The End (unless someone @‘s Mame, then there is no end)

Brick

I forgot mariota. Jayden is already way past him in rushing yards and will be close in passing yards. mariota played 15 games.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Funny you mention Mariota, through 11 games:

NIX: 78% COMP, 3667 TOT YDS, 40 TOT TD, 2 INT

MARIOTA: 74% COMP, 3700 TOT YDS, 42 TOT TD, 2 INT

Carry on though

Mame YO

slings rocks
How did we make basically the exact same opening 10 moves as the last game lol. Does not bode well for me.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I wonder what Stanford+Utah would combine as if you overlaid their rise and falls. I feel like they sort of played the same role in the conference, Stanford first and then Utah later on.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
jaycuttler-dontcare.gif

Skeeter

Uber felon
With the super conferences next season it's about time for the conference shampionship games to be retired. Add a 13th regular season game and everyone gets da monies.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
None of those PAC teams getting in, come on now.

FSU
Georgia
Bama
Mich/Ohio State (assuming one doesn't detonate in the B1G CCG)

Shit, if Ohio State/Michigan is close, and the winner of that game blows out Iowa or whoever in the CCG, they're both getting in, even if BAMA has to be sacrificed to a random NYD bowl.

Mame YO

slings rocks
With the super conferences next season it's about time for the conference shampionship games to be retired. Add a 13th regular season game and everyone gets da monies.
This makes sense if we’re doing 9-10 game regular seasons imo

I just think it’s fucking hilarious that the UW fans are just now realizing after over a decade that they still have to play the conference championship game, they think it’s still 1991. We should just crown them this weekend after they beat Wazzu.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
None of those PAC teams getting in, come on now.

FSU
Georgia
Bama
Mich/Ohio State (assuming one doesn't detonate in the B1G CCG)

Shit, if Ohio State/Michigan is close, and the winner of that game blows out Iowa or whoever in the CCG, they're both getting in, even if BAMA has to be sacrificed to a random NYD bowl.
No way. Fsu would get the shaft without their qb

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The voters are trogs. If they win out they're in.

digs

sun of nothing
Playoff is kinda pointless when a human committee is still ranking who gets in.
when u hear the committee saying things like "sure Team A beat team B earlier in the season, but even though they have the same record, team B looks like the stronger team now so its not fair to penalize them for an early season loss" and all the rest of that fuckery, gotta just admit it's not a real playoff. AND THATS FINE. I still have fun with the sport, I know only a handful of teams will ever win a title. This is the Whose Line Is It Anyway playoff system where the points are all made up and we're judging the winners by whatever random criteria we want.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I’m glad im not the only one that thinks FSU without their QB probably shouldn’t get in if it means leaving out another deserving team. Especially considering that FSU *with* their QB already had the weakest schedule among potential p5 conference champions and would be a betting underdog against most of the current top 10. Sorry. It sucks but there are only 4 spots.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I’m glad im not the only one that thinks FSU without their QB probably shouldn’t get in if it means leaving out another deserving team. Especially considering that FSU *with* their QB already had the weakest schedule among potential p5 conference champions and would be a betting underdog against most of the current top 10. Sorry. It sucks but there are only 4 spots.

Cardale Jones thinks you should get a hobby.

Lightningwar

Administrator
If FSU wins out they are in.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
FSU won't win out. But this is maybe the most ridiculous thing I've ever read on here.

Oregon lost! Sorry. It sucks but there are only 4 spots.