• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
svxgjcrakodc1.jpeg

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Josh is really good but he’s not mahomes good. People trying to compare this to Brady Manning but at least a few people thought Manning was better during their rivalry. Nobody thinks Josh is better.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Josh is really good but he’s not mahomes good. People trying to compare this to Brady Manning but at least a few people thought Manning was better during their rivalry. Nobody thinks Josh is better.
Is that really much of a knock, though? Mahomes is already arguably top 5 all time and certainly in the top 10. But the narrative is definitely different if the Bills defense doesn’t completely shit the bed in 2021; JOSH basically beat Mahomes to go to the AFC title game - had nearly 500 yards of offense and 4 TDs, threw the TD to go up 3 with 13 seconds left, and his defense shit the bed twice. He had 250 and 3 TDs with no turnovers last night and Diggs drops the TD, tackle can’t hold up so he can step into the TD throw, and kicker misses the FG. Second one’s not that bad, but it’s just a nonsensical narrative overall. He’s done plenty to beat Mahomes in multiple games. Funny to see CJ act all smug about how dumb people are and then turn into an F-tier ESPN personality every time JOSH comes up, though

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Is that really much of a knock, though? Mahomes is already arguably top 5 all time and certainly in the top 10. But the narrative is definitely different if the Bills defense doesn’t completely shit the bed in 2021; JOSH basically beat Mahomes to go to the AFC title game - had nearly 500 yards of offense and 4 TDs, threw the TD to go up 3 with 13 seconds left, and his defense shit the bed twice. He had 250 and 3 TDs with no turnovers last night and Diggs drops the TD, tackle can’t hold up so he can step into the TD throw, and kicker misses the FG. Second one’s not that bad, but it’s just a nonsensical narrative overall. He’s done plenty to beat Mahomes in multiple games. Funny to see CJ act all smug about how dumb people are and then turn into an F-tier ESPN personality every time JOSH comes up, though
I’m not knocking him. He’s a hell of a qb. It’s a one man show for the most part. He needs more help. I think the only knock would be if he got the help would let them or would he still play hero ball?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I’m not knocking him. He’s a hell of a qb. It’s a one man show for the most part. He needs more help. I think the only knock would be if he got the help would let them or would he still play hero ball?
He did pretty well at not resorting to hero ball this postseason. No turnovers (did have the one fumble, but they recovered). They need to get rid of McDermott. Even if he hadn’t hit a ceiling, their problem would be the same as when Daboll left and they got saddled with BUM Dorsey. Any time they have a good OC, he’ll leave for a HC jerb eventually and they risk getting stuck with some clown that JOSH elevates to looking mediocre

bruin

Eat my ass Bills Mafia.

Romo was embarrassingly bad last night. Acting KC had no chance in the 2nd quarter. Coaching matters. Spags masterclass adjustments at halftime.

6th straight AFC Title game is nuts. I know this is from the Football Gods protecting me walking home in the rain and after a fifth of jagar from Lake Forest after Andrew Luck came back from down 38-10 in 2014.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Has to be Leonhard, who likely only declined theur previous offer because the thought he was taking over for Chryst.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Panthers hire Tampa dc and falcons hire Raheem morris

Vrabel and Belichick still unemployed lol
Bucs OC. Lawd if they hired Bucs DC. I was gonna say BRYCE was fucked, but now he has a chance

Raheem Morris is a classic NASHNUL hire lol. RIP whichever rookie QB goes to HOTLANTA

evil1

If you are not a ready contender, I'm not sure it makes sense to hire Belichick. Is he still going to be there three years from now?

I suspect the long term planning is why the young coaches are being hired.